+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: D13 & D2050 Events & SV

D13 & D2050 Events & SV

Can these games swap events at some point so CC is in D2050 and MM is in D13? I missed out on a lot of events last year in D2050, and would really to have the chance to get the stuff from the pursuits etc.

Although I think the games should have constant rotation of all events throughout the year now that there isn't much else happening with the game. Also will Silicon Valley ever open for D2050? Or is this the game all it will ever be now? Apart from random lurking here I been away a while.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Z Nation
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Once the events are launched swapping them is not possible anymore. Speaking if it’s possible to get Colony Courtship in D2050 and Mayhem and Mutiny in D13 as next event I’d say yes as long as the community think the same.

Also, we have no information before patch release. So, we cannot tell you if Silicon Valley will open.

hot crazy summer event would be great this year.

Historically the next event would be Armistice! Best be preparing for that yearly celebration and mindfully of how they were ran, 2017 would be a good example 4 weeks 3 different event type majors each week roughly there is about 12 event types at least on d13, more on 2050, please if use this 4 week structure obviously bring back Event Horizon, Hot Crazy Summer, and Outbreak.

The old calendar of Armistice was March 6th to April 3rd but obviously that would interfere with current event and also March 6th probably not a Monday this year.

We all would probably really like to see a vendor faction host event maybe defiant few like previous years and we could earn defiant few reputation to buy random jackpots untradable but would be nice if we could trade them.

Maybe also create a free car or gun code for us to redeem like previous years aka the red challenger and iron death gun, but obviously use a different vehicle and make a new gun, and maybe even consider a outfit I'd love to see the red demolitionist helmet and outfit from the demolitionist founders pack for 2050 which I bought added to d13 please love that helmet and goes great with the red 7th samurai outfit and countless other outfits "why I truly bought that pack haha"

Anyway I think I've covered most of the best aspects of past Armistice events please make us proud this year's Armistice

https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...-on-march-6th/

https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...e-has-arrived/

https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...ce-april-1-25/

https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...rmistice-2019/
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Once the events are launched swapping them is not possible anymore. Speaking if it’s possible to get Colony Courtship in D2050 and Mayhem and Mutiny in D13 as next event I’d say yes as long as the community think the same.

Also, we have no information before patch release. So, we cannot tell you if Silicon Valley will open.
    Yeah I mean once the event has finished, do the past events from the games on rotation, until the next new event comes. Just to mix the game up and always a change of pace whilst waiting. And also give people a chance to get past stuffs. This would keep me playing a lot, rather than just coming back for a new event.
    In Game - Elastikspastik
    PC-EU D2050
    Clan - Z Nation
    http://www.youtube.com/user/elastikspastik

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Armistice.

I really miss lighting the lamps to the fallen.

It was kind of a special part of the game that I did often all the while I played.

I liked that feature, a lot.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Give people a chance to get past stuffs.
    Especially the things when Trion was still in charge.

Bonus Pursuit.

• Holiday Pursuits.

Paradise Territory vendor.

• Prototype weapons, outfits and headgear.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Grass View Post
    Especially the things when Trion was still in charge.

Bonus Pursuit.

• Holiday Pursuits.

Paradise Territory vendor.

• Prototype weapons, outfits and headgear.
    At least a chance for people who participated in earlier events and got event crystals to get legacy crystals to fill out the lines.
    I understand that newbs who didn't go the original event wouldn't have STARTED a line, so the RNG should be able to poll the player and see if they SHOULD be eligible for a legacy crystal drop.
    Otherwise - Legacy lines with just a few raw or cut crystals will never be used at all, ever, just take up room, reminding the player how disappointing the synergy matrix rewards system can be.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by Elastik Spastik View Post
    Also will Silicon Valley ever open for D2050?
    Not gonna lie, this might actually nudge me to re-install 2050 just to check out "new" Silicon Valley.

But if it hasn't happened yet...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

I can't wait!!!!!!!

I can wait for armistice event to drop im definitely going to buy black Friday box's if you guys decide to put them in the store this year please do!!!!! Also if u guys could put the 99 problems and nuclear winter that would be great I need to get bag pack spaces on like four toons thank you again

+ Reply to Thread