+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: ED jps... bad t6 rolls

ED jps... bad t6 rolls

So I just t6ed my Extenuating Circumstances and the t6 roll is reload... yes RELOAD. Too late to do anything about it now but for anyone else perhaps try rolling out damage on your guns first because they don't appear to be fixed rolls like other jps. From what I can see anyway. Now I have a t6 jp piece of trash that the rolls are never going to be right on, yeah I should have been watching more carefully but just took it for granted that it would be like every other jp I t6ed

Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    So I just t6ed my Extenuating Circumstances and the t6 roll is reload... yes RELOAD. Too late to do anything about it now but for anyone else perhaps try rolling out damage on your guns first because they don't appear to be fixed rolls like other jps. From what I can see anyway. Now I have a t6 jp piece of trash that the rolls are never going to be right on, yeah I should have been watching more carefully but just took it for granted that it would be like every other jp I t6ed
    I strongly recommend re-roll if you got the AF, worse case scenario, trade it.

This is the 2nd post I've seen about this! Jp's should have fixed rolls, and move everything up one and get a new t1 then t2 to t3, t3 to t5, t5 to 6 etc and then t4 stays the same like every other Jp. Medjed can you fix this?! I've ruined more than 1 with cascade failing rolls supping things and it'd be sad to see this happening to rare Jp's! But otoh it might be cool, you can work the rolls way differently than before. Like modify them even more if they stay the say from Oj to sup and add a new sup roll, but cascade failing would really suck

Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    Like Photoz said it might be fixable, how are you at rolling wep's? Done alot? Only a couple? If only a couple we could prob help you, but if you know what's up already and it's just too busted nm

I have warned about this glitch during event horizon (yeah, it was happening to quasar jackpots too)

#brokenevent

Roll sup dmg in it

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Yep all essence drain, precision bore and a few quasar wave traditional jackpot roll structure broken the binary star is one of the qw syn ones totally FUBAR

I tried to bring this to their attention and help give them foresight into coming cc event but of course didn't do us any good r.i.p

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Synergy-Issues
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The 4th part of ed syn when adding 4th mod also does not give constant 10% dmg and no extra 10% dmg when using a ego ability...

Some guns it's messes them up so bad it's not even funny and moves rolls all over the place see my description of binary star in link I posted, and on some precision bore synergy ones and I'll assume essence drain it even ruins and gets rid of what should be a fixed t4 purple roll no matter what... So many of my qw, pb, ed jps messed up

Hi mate , sorry to hear this , have you put in a ticket about it yet ? If not get it sent . Don't let them for you off keep at them until they fix it .