+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: ED jps... bad t6 rolls

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Bec of oj dmg n sup fr in ar?
    Erm no.. because the sup roll can take ANY of the oj rolls.. For example, the shotgun when supremed got sup mag... and then trying to fix that, messed up alot of other rolls at the same time.

@ -Hound, You dont need patron to get JP's anywhere, it was meant to be that Patron users had a higher drop rate.. but thats not the case anymore. I know a non patron who has had way more than one of my patron toons. And i've done more majors than them
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post

@ -Hound, You dont need patron to get JP's anywhere, it was meant to be that Patron users had a higher drop rate.. but thats not the case anymore. I know a non patron who has had way more than one of my patron toons. And i've done more majors than them
    lol

It's been some many months break I had before coming back to Defiance this month, how long does it usually take Gamigo to fix all of these kinds of problems? Will they even get to fixing them at all before the event ends? Their preference to 2050 is concerning..

Quote Originally Posted by Declorean View Post
    It's been some many months break I had before coming back to Defiance this month, how long does it usually take Gamigo to fix all of these kinds of problems? Will they even get to fixing them at all before the event ends? Their preference to 2050 is concerning..
    They fix it soon.

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Just did some more testing oj jp ed ar previously the 4th mod had no effect on card dmg here's new findings maybe getting worked on and semi fixed syn.

No rig no backpack syn equipped.

8507 dmg with a non synergy crit barrel

9358 dmg with a ed syn crit barrel

So yeah that part of syn might have been fixed yay !

Now with blur activated and my menu openings fast enough to tell.

9358 dmg

So 4th part of syns 10% dmg on ego use still broken : (
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Preme ed syn vot mass cannon no nano fully 3t5s, t4 sight

38993 dmg with a t5 hib syn dmg barrel off syn used for testing purposes.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

38993 dmg with a t5 ed syn dmg barrel, I had to kill the existing t5 ed dmg barrel I already had on gun before hand good thing I had a extra to complete test.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Same dmg with both t5 dmg barrels and no dmg change using blur ego power everything fully tested and provided proof.

So final results it's hit or miss some guns totally broken and some only broken on ego use : (

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    What I want to know is why on PC you have to pay for Patron to get event Jp's to drop but on console they drop for free for anyone
    It has always been this way, patron says: Earn more jackpots with additional karma loot rolls.

It doesn't say only earn jackpots with patron...

Gamigo or Trion refuse to release exact percentage of chance increased per karma point but people have made threads and tested with and without over the years and by peoples math patron adds a very low increased chance per karma point.

It's taken me 100's of event mjrs to pull a jp no patron

I've also played plenty of events with patron and pulled no jp

We all in same boat and all at the mercy of rng jebus

All I can say and recommend is don't give up as the more the merrier and eventually you will get one and if not this event maybe next event as karma carries over to the next event if buy patron for next event too will still have your extra karma points from last event

It's going to happen eventually.

This is the problem with rng and a very grinding required loot shooter with no guarantees built in or no set karma cap with a built in failsafe of if hit a certain amount of karma get a guarantee drop, we all at the mercy of rng regardless of patron or not some get lucky some don't.

Hey u can just reroll the t6 till u get crit and and reload or crit and DMG and if u dont want it I will gladly take it

It's says clearly in the syn 10%dmg after ego use that means during cool down and if u use this syn with the cc rig it works great

Quote Originally Posted by AJJOKERD18 View Post
    It's says clearly in the syn 10%dmg after ego use that means during cool down
    Welcome to defiance

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

+ Reply to Thread