+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: ED jps... bad t6 rolls

When I upgrade jps it always says:

Warning for selected weapon: If you upgrade the rarity all tier bonus rolls will be rerolled
    Is this not as designed? Don't know historically as I have not been here that long. Just trying to understand the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    When I upgrade jps it always says:

Is this not as designed? Don't know historically as I have not been here that long. Just trying to understand the problem.
    I think it just says that before everything you upgrade but could be wrong I don't remember
    Jp's and other wep's roll different when you sup them, Jp's roll like I said here:

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    This is the 2nd post I've seen about this! Jp's should have fixed rolls, and move everything up one and get a new t1 then t2 to t3, t3 to t5, t5 to 6 etc and then t4 stays the same like every other Jp. Medjed can you fix this?! I've ruined more than 1 with cascade failing rolls supping things and it'd be sad to see this happening to rare Jp's! But otoh it might be cool, you can work the rolls way differently than before. Like modify them even more if they stay the say from Oj to sup and add a new sup roll, but cascade failing would really suck
    When you sup any other wep it just gets a new sup roll and t1-5 should all stay the same, unless the rng sup roll that's added is the same as one of the rolls already there, then the sup roll will become that, and whatever roll it replaces will get a new rng roll. It can rlly mess up a gun! Like if you're trying to roll sup damage and you have t5 crit, when you sup the gun and it rolls as sup crit, then your t5 crit roll becomes something else like reload, and if you had reload on your t3 then IT will be something else, that's what we call a cascade fail and it can go through all your rolls and wreck it up, lol got it now?

Yeah i’ve been fearful of supreming some of my new JP’s from this event due to this. I was lucky with the two i did supreme, but i know people who have had their JP’s literally ruined from it D:
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #14
    Thank you for letting us know regarding JP rolls. I have passed your report onto the Defiance team.
    If we get any updates, we’ll let you know.

@RJRJ35 thanks for your response.

My perfected weapons don't warn you when supping. Only jps.
    I am always so nervous when supping jps. Maybe i shouldn't have been.

I'm saving up to Sup one of my JP's from this event and just assumed I could at least reroll the Sup roll to get it back to normal, but after some of the horror stories here thinking I'll hold off until it's fixed. Is this effecting all JP's right now or just the new event JP's?

Also has anyone compared the new event jackpots to older jackpots with similar stats? Surprisingly I noticed my default T5 Lillith (which has the same T5 roll of damage, is also radiation, and has Sanguine synergy that also has a 10% damage added, with same tier maximum force barrel,) is still somehow 10% higher then then the new event pistol Jackpot Fractured Psyche.. how could this be? My theory is they forgot to add the added built-in jackpot bonus to the guns (All JPs used to have an added bonus of I believe 5% added to most of the weapon stats including damage). Why else would these two identical weapons differ in damage? Here is the defiance data article for Lillith, as you can see the jackpot bonus of 5% to damage, crit, reload, mag, and recoil is noted here: https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=590/lilith if this is true all of the new Event Jp's are a bit weaker then older counterparts of theirs, does anyone know if this is intended or a bug?

Many people said in here and on discordalready ED syn is broke as f.I ve no sup ed gun yet so i am Not able to compare and check my calculator for a sec.
    No 10%dmg ,No 10% additional dmg for 15s

Grab the dmg number of se jp lilith and ed jp ....

Number se :15=x
    Number ed :15=y

If X=y then the syn is not broke

When theyre same rolled and same style of mods are in with the same mastry also IT should be the same dmg output

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Quote Originally Posted by Declorean View Post
    I'm saving up to Sup one of my JP's from this event and just assumed I could at least reroll the Sup roll to get it back to normal, but after some of the horror stories here thinking I'll hold off until it's fixed. Is this effecting all JP's right now or just the new event JP's?
    Well, when the new ones are surpreming sadly its not as easy as just rerolling the sup. Because like usual when supreming OJ’s, if the sup roll takes one of the first 5 rolls (say the blue roll), then the blue AND sup aren’t what they should be. Then rerolling the sup you have the chance to mess up and change further rolls too.
    My friend supremed the shotgun and basically changed all the rolls by the time they got the right sup roll.

And its simply just the newer JP’s.. so Quasar Wave, Precision Bore, And now ED
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

So here (https://i.imgur.com/UsiP4cS.jpg) is what I'm talking about. As you can see I even just rolled +1.08 dmg on Fractured Psyche and even with that Lillith still has a higher damage output (with a crit mult master) so something is definitely not right here, and it concerns me this would be potentially affecting all of the new event JPs.

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    Well, when the new ones are surpreming sadly its not as easy as just rerolling the sup. Because like usual when supreming OJ’s, if the sup roll takes one of the first 5 rolls (say the blue roll), then the blue AND sup aren’t what they should be. Then rerolling the sup you have the chance to mess up and change further rolls too.
    My friend supremed the shotgun and basically changed all the rolls by the time they got the right sup roll.

And its simply just the newer JP’s.. so Quasar Wave, Precision Bore, And now ED
    Guess I'll hold off on Suping my new shotty then as well, it's really tempting to but risky it seems.. hope they fix this..

+ Reply to Thread