+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: ED jps... bad t6 rolls

Yes Declorean the 4th part of ed syn is broken and doesn't work although it is lit up, you can tell when placing 4th mod on gun and dmg stays the same can also tell when using a ego power excluding overcharge and damage stays the same on card
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Yes Declorean the 4th part of ed syn is broken and doesn't work although it is lit up, you can tell when placing 4th mod on gun and dmg stays the same can also tell when using a ego power excluding overcharge and damage stays the same on card
    I'm not sure about that though, I wasn't paying attention to it when I was modding Fractured Psyche but once I noticed the difference I tried this on another ED syn weapon and I did actually notice the damage go up (placing on the last mod was the ammo slot too not damage) but it still could be the case but just only affecting maybe the JP's? (I tested it on a standard ED weapon) something is clearly glitched though.

Quote Originally Posted by Declorean View Post
    I'm not sure about that though, I wasn't paying attention to it when I was modding Fractured Psyche but once I noticed the difference I tried this on another ED syn weapon and I did actually notice the damage go up (placing on the last mod was the ammo slot too not damage) but it still could be the case but just only affecting maybe the JP's? (I tested it on a standard ED weapon) something is clearly glitched though.
    Yeah 4th part not working on my JP's either, and I can confirm doesn't work on a ed syn vot mass cannon.

I'll take your word for it on essence drain pre fix named guns thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Yeah 4th part not working on my JP's either, and I can confirm doesn't work on a ed syn vot mass cannon.

I'll take your word for it on essence drain pre fix named guns thanks.
    Oh wow, how did you acquire an vot mass cannon with ED syn? And that makes sense if it's not working with any of the JPs, that's gotta be the issue then, hope they are aware of this to fix it..

Quote Originally Posted by Declorean View Post
    Oh wow, how did you acquire an vot mass cannon with ED syn?
    Last event during solstice strike / fatal phantasm event they accidentally released essence drain synergy but could only be aquired from floor drops they were aware and informed all documented on forum but didn't remove them.
    So I have preme ed vot mass cannon no nano started as a purp and fully t5d I wanted no nano because I have cf rig and syn has 20% syphon so went no nano for the 10% extra base damage.

Hence how I knew before event started 4th part of syn was broken in this thread I made here on the 5th
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Synergy-Issues

My jp ar sup is not broke

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    My jp ar sup is not broke
    Neither are the three of mine that i supremed.. but that doesn't mean that its not broken. Its like supreming a perfected with perfect OJ rolls.. it has a CHANCE to ruin the rolls. And i know peoples who HAVE been messed up due to that.
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    Neither are the three of mine that i supremed.. but that doesn't mean that its not broken. Its like supreming a perfected with perfect OJ rolls.. it has a CHANCE to ruin the rolls. And i know peoples who HAVE been messed up due to that.
    Bec of oj dmg n sup fr in ar?

As i mentioned in some of my game guides one day,

Sup fr and oj dmg is 32% weapon stat increase compared to sup dmg and oj fr 30%.

I personally prefer the 5%more firerate and 3% less dmg version,but each to his own.

What I want to know is why on PC you have to pay for Patron to get event Jp's to drop but on console they drop for free for anyone

+ Reply to Thread