+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 100% glitched

100% glitched

Just noticed when I tried to 100% t6 my gun, it's glitched and will only go to 95%. I've been saving af for over a month now and I don't wanna chance it at 95% cause I will rage smash my PS3 if it fails lol. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Just noticed when I tried to 100% t6 my gun, it's glitched and will only go to 95%. I've been saving af for over a month now and I don't wanna chance it at 95% cause I will rage smash my PS3 if it fails lol. Anyone else having this problem?
    I tryed a 100% one day on EU years ago ...and it failed...thats Not the same problem but i just deleted this Game at that day.

Maybe it was glitched Like IT IS for you Here.

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski

Ive failed @ 100% before as well. Several times. That's actually how my previous account got banned. Apparently its trolling when a CM claims "we would never misrepresent arkforge values or requirements". I posted a failure video failing @ 100% and said video was removed along with my forum account... permanently. So yeah some guns are bugged. Seen this 95% bug before also seen guns that only offer 100% @ 1000 AF similar to when upgrading a t4 to t5. Not much you can do sadly. CS is the only option that you have and I honestly don't think that will get you far but good luck anyhow.

Wooow that's nuts dude...failing at 100%...wtf!! I just checked and it's happening with all my guns not just 1. Guess I have no choice but to try at 95...boy I will be so pissed if I just saved af this long and it fails. They really need to look into this, wasting that much af is enough to drive people to quit playing...

Strange... I've 100% 100s of guns for other people, never failed once idk. Send a ticket in, they'll eventually get to it.
    I'd love to see a 100% fail lmfao.

Sometimes my analog sticks prevent me from moving the %, but since yours go to 95% that can't be it.

I'll try but they never get back to me...i had to pay someone to upgrade my gun but I do know it's happening to other people cause I saw someone talking about in zone chat.

Can't believe it but they got it fixed!!

Well im definitely not posting it again lol. Seems that its a fast way to get banned. Stopped me from doing 100s real quick though. Its definitely not funny when its your af. I did submit a ticket and waited 3 months to be told it was "solved". Never got my af back. I did eventually t6 the gun on a 5%. Not that CS ever helped with that.