+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Community Ambassadors is a volunteer position so you’re not getting any compensation.
    lolol jkkjk

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post

I've heard that Defiance is substantially smoother now with less employees "running" the servers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXF-k0LsmQ

I've also overheard Ark-hunters speaking German lately..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K49Bv1qgoA

Welcome to Defiance:

..And I'm off, excelsior!

Community Ambassadors is a volunteer position so you’re not getting any compensation.
    NO WAY!! You are kidding me, volunteer you say?! Just the thing I am looking, something to do on my free time, I would love to deal with people's complain, hosting event and solving player base problems that Gamingo PAYS you guys the "CMs" to do. Plus some of us in a leadership position in the clans already have enough B.S. in the clan that we deal with on a daily basis that many does not need to deal more of it especially at a larger scale.

Furthermore, I love how you guys just "off load" your responsibilities to some poor snobs and expect them to do it for free. While you the CM reaps ALL the benefit, just so you can go fidgeting on your phone and tell our boss that you did your job, while someone else is doing it for you. Maybe the below article will jaw your memories. At least the out sourced engineers in the article is getting "paid" instead of doing it for free, but the concept is the same.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hour-engineers

I really pray that the person you guys select to do the job does not go power hungry and do something extreme like constantly restarting the server a billion times, or randomly ban/block people, unfair favoritism or worse, ruin sales hurting Gamingo financially.

People share enough of their "knowledge" on the forums, but the CMs / Devs are so reluctant to listen or read.

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    People share enough of their "knowledge" on the forums, but the CMs / Devs are so reluctant to listen or read.

Exactly...

Sounds like fun... said nobody ever.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.