+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Sorry guys but if we're going to do elections then my vote goes to LIGHT ENERGY. I don't know the player beyond his/her posts but all i ever see is them helping others.
    I think this does not work like this, I mean it does not happen because of our votes, is subject to the consideration of who created this "position", as it is also in the opinion of the players to apply or not, there are people who think it is a free work, others maybe think like me that it is an "ad-honorem" task ... we'll see.

P.s .: I have been in this forum for years and I think the same as you.
    "Light" always had clear and extensive explanations if necessary, in addition to explanatory material.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    I think this does not work like this, I mean it does not happen because of our votes, is subject to the consideration of who created this "position", as it is also in the opinion of the players to apply or not, there are people who think it is a free work, others maybe think like me that it is an "ad-honorem" task ... we'll see.

P.s .: I have been in this forum for years and I think the same as you.
    "Light" always had clear and extensive explanations if necessary, in addition to explanatory material.
    I know it's not an election. But as has been said an ambassador needs to be for the community not of the company. The best way to do this is to let the community pick from listed applications of players who WANT this title. But i dont agree that the position should be volunteer. Pay them with bits, loyalty, arcforge, anything can be used as compensation but we are talking about changing gameplay into a task. People's time is worth something and you can't ask them to do a job/task for nothing but what they already have. This person can't get AF from helping someone. Other players don't drop JPs when you do a good deed. Whomever accepts this title won't have much time for gameplay so he/she will literally gain nothing but a thanks for all the lost time spent in game without any gain to the gear they may have been working on or the characters they may have been working on. This isn't fair to anyone and i doubt said person continues said task for long before they get fed up and quit.

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    I know it's not an election. But as has been said an ambassador needs to be for the community not of the company. The best way to do this is to let the community pick from listed applications of players who WANT this title. But i dont agree that the position should be volunteer. Pay them with bits, loyalty, arcforge, anything can be used as compensation but we are talking about changing gameplay into a task. People's time is worth something and you can't ask them to do a job/task for nothing but what they already have. This person can't get AF from helping someone. Other players don't drop JPs when you do a good deed. Whomever accepts this title won't have much time for gameplay so he/she will literally gain nothing but a thanks for all the lost time spent in game without any gain to the gear they may have been working on or the characters they may have been working on. This isn't fair to anyone and i doubt said person continues said task for long before they get fed up and quit.
    I get where you're at, but you're talking two separate positions. Volunteer & employee.
    Typically the latter comes with submission of a résumé.
    I've heard that Defiance is substantially smoother now with less employees "running" the servers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXF-k0LsmQ

I've also overheard Ark-hunters speaking German lately..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K49Bv1qgoA

Welcome to Defiance:

..And I'm off, excelsior!

The best way to do this is to let the community pick from listed applications of players who WANT this title.
    I respectfully disagree.

Gamingo threw the offer out there, let them decide.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

Gamingo threw the offer out there, let them decide.
    Discord account, discussions through voice chat, ... the dream of the private office in Hamburg it disappears.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

+ Reply to Thread