+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    LOL, have you tried PvP? On the off chance that no one is blatantly cheating (and that's on console, I shudder to think what PC looks like...), it's a boring boom-boom fest of RL insanity. I was in a shadow war with about 4-5 people out of 16 actually participating in the SW, most were out there killing raiders or doing arkfalls until they get their 1/3 or 3/3 of the daily.

I have been really surprised on the pc front the last few months on the cheating aspect, somethings that they were doing was like playing with one punch, beyond incredible.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

Cheating on PC is to be expected given how easy it is to load another program to mess with the d50 process. It happens in every online game. But even on console cheating is happening.

I'm not so pissed about the simple bug exploits, some of them might actually just be by design. I'm usually of the opinion that if the game lets you do something, it's fine to do it. If whoever manages the game doesn't want the players to do X, they can take X away from the game (in our example, making progenitor 100% unaffected by bonesaw would solve that particular problem). But when you see people literally teleporting in PvP or hiding underground under a capture point in SW, you just know something is up.

@Medjed: The whole progenitor problem is explained in complete detail in this thread: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...nitor-behavior
    I think every possible way to blow it up is explained somewhere in the first 20-25 posts. Asking for more details than there is in this thread is ridiculous, just get yourself a bonesaw, a cheer cannon, load an engineer with turrets and drones, then head to a progenitor final to try it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I never saw it myself in D2050.
    Most of the times the Heat Sinks are destroyed fast on the EU servers.

Spoiler:

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Cheating on PC is to be expected given how easy it is to load another program to mess with the d50 process. It happens in every online game. But even on console cheating is happening.

I'm not so pissed about the simple bug exploits, some of them might actually just be by design. I'm usually of the opinion that if the game lets you do something, it's fine to do it. If whoever manages the game doesn't want the players to do X, they can take X away from the game (in our example, making progenitor 100% unaffected by bonesaw would solve that particular problem). But when you see people literally teleporting in PvP or hiding underground under a capture point in SW, you just know something is up.

@Medjed: The whole progenitor problem is explained in complete detail in this thread: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...nitor-behavior
    I think every possible way to blow it up is explained somewhere in the first 20-25 posts. Asking for more details than there is in this thread is ridiculous, just get yourself a bonesaw, a cheer cannon, load an engineer with turrets and drones, then head to a progenitor final to try it all.
    [Yellow] If we had an actual dev team - I'd agree with you, but we don't, and exploits and cheating go unanswered thru sheer apathy and total lack of manpower.

[Red] otoh, I'm of the opinion that the horrible splash effects of the BMGs (for instance) were a bad joke played on us by the original team years ago to put game sanctioned griefing into Defi 2013 just to screw with the players.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    There's a guy right now on PC/NA started around noon at lvl 18 with green SAW and Mazu, spent most of the Diablo spawn hiding outside a fence facing the wrong way while firing his weapon in random directions and Monarchs exploding all over behind him. I spent most of my time just watching/recording him. 3rd player was on the other end of Diablo protecting a point down there.

The E-18 made it to E-21, and 'won' with 219K.

He just cleared Quarry Volge swarm with a score of 119K and made E-30 doing it with a green and blue weapon.

Tell me, Why don't we have a Game Manager we can contact? Why can't CMs do something? The state of care and control that Gamigo exercises is pathetic.
    Yesterday it was players blowing up Forges within 4 seconds of spawning.
    At least the hackers aren't flying all over, overhead, currently... but thats just a matter of time again, since the game engine doesn't seem capable of clocking 300 MPH speeds at an elevation or 100 feet AGL.
    The game engine doesn't seem to 'notice' or 'care' about many things outside the parameters of actions/movements/scores/damage that it currently allows honest players to be allotted.

Whats the point?
    We report stuff, it gets ignored.
    We educate CMs and 6 weeks later we have new CMs who ask us to be patient because it's their first day on the job.

I'm starting to question (he said, facetiously) Gamigo's commitment to the player base that is asked to pay for stuff to run the free game for the hackers.
    So, gently, if I'm correct, and I'm sure I am, Open Discussion's Filing About, What Many In The Ark Hunter Association misunderstands, in defense of gently bypassing..., The Attention Of Development Masters.

So sensitivity not always being common even though it makes sense that Development Masters/Defiance Universal Dreamers Do Not Meet, And Rightly So, The Ark Hunter Association, Being That There's Much In Play Within The Ark Hunter Association, With Patience Observation, It Leaves A Lingering Question, Who Is Medjed, Who's Fulfilling His/Her Regional Role In Defiance Universal, While Trusting Regional Role's Confidence Surrounding Them, In Fulfilling Their Regional Role, Which Accordingly To The Ark/Earth Monthly, Brilliancy Jazz More Finest Tower/Hours Than Most Defiance Universal's Political Interior, Rock Steady At The Ark Grand Hall This Month, Assisting Support To Many Ark Chasers?

Many Associations, Organizations, Corporations, And Defiance Universal Executive's Proud Of Grand Hall Community Master, Medjed And Clan Organization

Medjed Took The Mountain Road.

(Putting That Kind Of Arkfall Intelligence On Defiance Universal's World Forum Assist Defiance Universal Population, Supports Defiance Universal's Population, Accelerate Defiance Universal, (and in what way), Injured Defiance Universal's Population, Destroys Defiance Universal's Population, Or All The Above, Beginning When World Of Defiance (D13) Was Dawn/Born/Spawned?)

(A Greeting).....

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    So, gently, if I'm correct, and I'm sure I am, Open Discussion's Filing About, What Many In The Ark Hunter Association misunderstands, in defense of gently bypassing..., The Attention Of Development Masters.

So sensitivity not always being common even though it makes sense that Development Masters/Defiance Universal Dreamers Do Not Meet, And Rightly So, The Ark Hunter Association, Being That There's Much In Play Within The Ark Hunter Association, With Patience Observation, It Leaves A Lingering Question, Who Is Medjed, Who's Fulfilling His/Her Regional Role In Defiance Universal, While Trusting Regional Role's Confidence Surrounding Them, In Fulfilling Their Regional Role, Which Accordingly To The Ark/Earth Monthly, Brilliancy Jazz More Finest Tower/Hours Than Most Defiance Universal's Political Interior, Rock Steady At The Ark Grand Hall This Month, Assisting Support To Many Ark Chasers?

Many Associations, Organizations, Corporations, And Defiance Universal Executive's Proud Of Grand Hall Community Master, Medjed And Clan Organization

Medjed Took The Mountain Road.

(Putting That Kind Of Arkfall Intelligence On Defiance Universal's World Forum Assist Defiance Universal Population, Supports Defiance Universal's Population, Accelerate Defiance Universal, (and in what way), Injured Defiance Universal's Population, Destroys Defiance Universal's Population, Or All The Above, Beginning When World Of Defiance (D13) Was Dawn/Born/Spawned?)

(A Greeting).....
    John has a long mustache.
    I repeat,

The chair is against the wall.
    I say again,

Await further instructions.
    Over.
    I have lots of opinions.

NA/pc.
    2013:

I repeat,

I say again,

Await further instructions.
    Over.
    10/10 movie reference!

Spoiler:
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Oh, is this the thread where we list all of the bugs that have been plaguing us players for years and that Gamigo refuses to address? Hang on, I brought my list...

Quote Originally Posted by twowolves80 View Post
    Oh, is this the thread where we list all of the bugs that have been plaguing us players for years and that Gamigo refuses to address? Hang on, I brought my list...

I see you only brought the last page with you.
    Go back out to the truck and bring in the first box full of the other pages.
    I have lots of opinions.

NA/pc.
    2013:

I see you only brought the last page with you.
    Go back out to the truck and bring in the first box full of the other pages.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

+ Reply to Thread