+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Excited? Life must be lackadaisical for you forget I said anything cause it all went over your head.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Excited? Life must be lackadaisical for you forget I said anything cause it all went over your head.
    Um so what you just pick somebody to annoy and it's my lucky day right?

I guess your point is if you acquired the Jp w/o Patron then you should get it fixed/replaced w/o having to buy patron?

My point was, for the busted Jp's, that if they just threw them all on Py then it'd be done. Just fixed w/o having to sort through hundreds of tickets fixing everyone's individually. The reason for my saying 'for patrons' was that I doubt they'd go and give away all the Jp's they just sold in lock boxes and people bought Patron to farm for. The only other way would be to fix all of them individually and I feel like it would be a mess and too tedious. So could just 'retrieve mods' and buy another one whatever you wanted.

I'll be damned if me preme'ing and t5 modding broken JP's to have to break them and pay to aquire an non broken oj version from py literally I'll quit game...

Just know I tried before ed syn event started to save us from this mess on 2/5/2020 before event started

I am deeply screwed by this roll structure error and have many preme already of qw, pb, maybe you'd understand if in my shoes.

My solution for busted JP's, retroactively fix all rolls on guns in game currently resetting any re rolls anyone has done in the process, to what the vanilla intended rolls are for all broken JP's when turning preme...

Sure as hell not monetize a fix for their wrong doing and screw up as you suggest.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Synergy-Issues

I mean patron is pretty cheap, could buy a short duration just to buy the Jp. I don't know any other way than to fix every one of them one by one and it might be too much for CS to do. Fixing them all individually would be better obviously but I didn't think they'd want to. Also if they were all on there (Py) kind of as a 'sorry we buggered the Jp's here's a way to get all of them' it would be a way you could have whatever one you wanted.

I can see your ideas being applied to loyalty vendor but they need to drop loyalty point required amounts needed as I said above.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I mean patron is pretty cheap, could buy a short duration just to buy the Jp. I don't know any other way than to fix every one of them one by one and it might be too much for CS to do. Fixing them all individually would be better obviously but I didn't think they'd want to. Also if they were all on there (Py) kind of as a 'sorry we buggered the Jp's here's a way to get all of them' it would be a way you could have whatever one you wanted.
    Yeah bro I is not paying for their F up hell to the nah nah nah

It's in their hands if they can fix or what or what not to do, we don't know their abilities but hey this is a way for them to show us their limitations and efforts to fix their mess or not.

My future wallet, cash, mindset, all in this if or not fixed and will determine my stance going forward, makes us proud Gamigo and flex on us if can fix for everyone currently affected by this jackpot roll structure error fiasco

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Yeah bro I is not paying for their F up hell to the nah nah nah

It's in their hands if they can fix or what or what not to do, we don't know their abilities but hey this is a way for them to show us their limitations and efforts to fix their mess or not.

My future wallet, cash, mindset, all in this if or not fixed and will determine my stance going forward, makes us proud Gamigo and flex on us if can fix for everyone currently affected by this jackpot roll structure error fiasco
    Still I got to give them props since this is the closest we've had to a 'good running event' in probably a year. They almost had it. Maybe we disagree on 'how' but least we do agree on one thing. That they should do 'something' to fix it. I hope it's put them all on Py since when I started hearing they were busted I didn't farm for any lol

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    I hope it's put them all on Py since when I started hearing they were busted I didn't farm for any lol
    Shoulda, woulda, coulda, never leave nothing to chance, imagine them taking the grinding aspect and being mercy to rng jebus out of game lol that would be the day they make it "fast and easy" you have high hopes, with their current stance on no py fix or changes going forward for the foreseeable future... You snooze you lose