+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Best believe any fix will be mindful to any and all people affected as some people have already got and built the broken syn JP's with money invested into them if had arkforge, patron, or bit boxes, sorry but I highly doubt they will cater to the small minority.

Best of wishes
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    You snooze you lose
    Well I mean... lose what? I would lose broken weps? That I have to buy a Patron pass to farm for? I mean it's a video game so anything (time) you spend in it is essentially wasted. But I choose to waste my time wisely! If I'm goin to waste time farming for guns I want to at least not be wasting time farming busted ones while I'm wasting time.

Not all qw broken when sup, and not all pb turnout bad, I don't think sup roll tied to rng that's how bad game and syns are at the moment or if so some a easy fix, example precision bore rich alluvium jp smg all rolls stayed same and get sup firerate, so end result sup fire
    rate, oj dmg, purple crit
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Not all qw broken when sup, and not all pb turnout bad, I don't think sup roll tied to rng that's how band game and syns are at the moment or if so some a easy fix, example precision bore rich alluvium jp smg all rolls stayed same and get sup firer ate, so end result sup fire
    rate, oj dmg, purple crit
    Yea not terrible, would be better though if was sup dmg oj fr, but you could fix that if it rolls like other weps. Costs alot though

Still Jp's are the crown jewel of this game, and should be perfect! I am surprised this isn't somethin they go and fix right away. Also probably should of started a diff thread for Jp's and Py and all. We're losing sight of needing mods on Iron Demon. That'd fix all the probs with different types not dropping and it's way overdue to get something new there

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #25
    We have passed your feedback regarding synergies and JPs onto the Defiance team. I cannot give you any promises or tell you that none of requests will come into life. If it fit into our "roadmap/possibilities" then it’s possible to hear some news about it someday. But currently I can only confirm that we are aware of your requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    our "roadmap/possibilities"
    So, um... where can one find this "roadmap/possibilities" that you speak of?

I'm genuinely curious, and I'd like to see what Gamingo's future plans are.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    We have passed your feedback regarding synergies and JPs onto the Defiance team. I cannot give you any promises or tell you that none of requests will come into life. If it fit into our "roadmap/possibilities" then it’s possible to hear some news about it someday. But currently I can only confirm that we are aware of your requests.
    Thx Medjed, you guys could still save this event if you hurry and fix the Jp's and put infector mods in the loot pool. You could just turn up loot drops all over the place. It used to be a lot and now it's nearly none. Pretty much nothing off the ground anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Thx Medjed, you guys could still save this event if you hurry and fix the Jp's and put infector mods in the loot pool. You could just turn up loot drops all over the place. It used to be a lot and now it's nearly none. Pretty much nothing off the ground anywhere
    My jp does not need to be fixed

"We are not thieves or murderers,
    we may be hunted like animals,
    but we will not become animals.

We have all chosen this - to live here free,
    like human beeings,for as long as we can.

Every day of freedom is like an act of faith.

And If we die, trying to live,
    at least we die like human beeings."
    - Tuvia Bielski