+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Py 02/24

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    I have a Xmas canon and it sucks.
    No speedboosts on syn.( ....blah ...blah t4 roll ...blah blah)
    No dmg syn.
    No lifesteal/shieldsteal.
    10%mag is useless on a Mass canon.You still have 5 shots on oj fail
    The 4th syn part is 1x on per minute max,If you take care about your Armor plates you do Not need a stimreset,same for egopower stims...there are ways to refresh it damn quick
    If you are playing as a Duo with a friend and you time the spikes right (in expo) you can use spikes as often probably AS with ep syn


    Why should i run a Guardian Angel when i could run a LIP with aa or ga?
    Right it makes No sense

    If you like it , thats fine for sure.
    You have a point about the 10% mag but I wouldn't label 25% speed boost on kill as a blah blah blah T4 roll, that is unique to this synergy basically a built-in unique buff (and quite fun as you are pretty much always running at this speed because of this with kills) additionally it's a radiation Mass Cannon, only rivalled of course by Mass Extinction but if you have no other ammo converted Mass Cannons it's quite handy, and the other rolls on it are good too. If the synergy is not to you're liking even better you can slap a T5 damage Power Muzzle on there to get an even higher damage output. Also it doesn't hurt that it is quite stylish to look at as well. And if you really need the life steal, you should have a Guard Armor/weapon setup already going and this works quite well with it. And is it really arguable to judge this as to my knowledge there is of course no other Mass Cannon with Lifesteal as part of the syn, unless you roll one at Demon with Syphon but that is still not synergy related.

    As for Guardian Angel of course Guard and Assualt combos are great but if you happen to be using two weapons (such as good stand alone JP's) it works quite fine and has the same shield amount, and is quite useful for expeditions. (Also radiation armour protection is nice too).

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    And all you guys underestimate the Galactic Guardian and Cosmic Champion... :P
    I should have included those I actually have both that synergy with random of the 5 nano effects is always fun

  3. #23
    Member Oneworld100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Waffles
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Declorean View Post
    You have a point about the 10% mag but I wouldn't label 25% speed boost on kill as a blah blah blah T4 roll, that is unique to this synergy basically a built-in unique buff (and quite fun as you are pretty much always running at this speed because of this with kills) additionally it's a radiation Mass Cannon, only rivalled of course by Mass Extinction but if you have no other ammo converted Mass Cannons it's quite handy, and the other rolls on it are good too. If the synergy is not to you're liking even better you can slap a T5 damage Power Muzzle on there to get an even higher damage output. Also it doesn't hurt that it is quite stylish to look at as well. And if you really need the life steal, you should have a Guard Armor/weapon setup already going and this works quite well with it. And is it really arguable to judge this as to my knowledge there is of course no other Mass Cannon with Lifesteal as part of the syn, unless you roll one at Demon with Syphon but that is still not synergy related.

    As for Guardian Angel of course Guard and Assualt combos are great but if you happen to be using two weapons (such as good stand alone JP's) it works quite fine and has the same shield amount, and is quite useful for expeditions. (Also radiation armour protection is nice too).
    Ep syn is trash compared to sb (which has 4xdmg increase in full auto guns,pls dont make me explain it),cn,bt,hs or sc...there are more but i stop here.
    * * * * *

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Ep syn is trash compared to sb (which has 4xdmg increase in full auto guns,pls dont make me explain it),cn,bt,hs or sc...there are more but i stop here.
    But we weren't arguing full auto weapon syns we were arguing syns on mass cannons :P cn in that category as I said is hard to beat (Mass extinction) but Christmass cannon still has some merits

  5. #25
    Member Yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    351
    Any mass cannon can be rolled to have t4 purp speed roll, plenty of synergies have syphon in the syn, and last but not least the part of ep syn that resets ego stims spikes is also on the rc syn jp mc decadence, which also has manufacturer bonus of dropping more stims and spikes on ground, has 45% speed in syn if hit by a grenade I'd love to see decadence come to py, praying hands emoji @ Gamigo

    Unfortunately Christmas Cannon really isn't that good when stacked up against almost any other syn, but hey at least it's easy to aquire and or cheap for newer players, I do like the skin Gamigo needs to bring back some older skins like that and would be cool to see crit mass mc skin on a new jp mc too.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    Any mass cannon can be rolled to have t4 purp speed roll, plenty of synergies have syphon in the syn, and last but not least the part of ep syn that resets ego stims spikes is also on the rc syn jp mc decadence, which also has manufacturer bonus of dropping more stims and spikes on ground, has 45% speed in syn if hit by a grenade I'd love to see decadence come to py, praying hands emoji @ Gamigo

    Unfortunately Christmas Cannon really isn't that good when stacked up against almost any other syn, but hey at least it's easy to aquire and or cheap for newer players, I do like the skin Gamigo needs to bring back some older skins like that and would be cool to see crit mass mc skin on a new jp mc too.
    That's news to me that any Mass Cannon can get that purple speed boost roll, and I have rerolled Mass Cannon's many times without ever getting it, so in the least it's nice that it's hard rolled in there at the start for how hard (in my experience) it would be to reroll it that way, and this goes hand in hand with the 3rd part of the synergy reloading your weapon on kill - so you have pretty much constant speed boost. I see now that rolling a Mass Cannon from Iron Demon can definitely make this weapon obsolete but if you are trying for the strengths it has it's much easier to get it that way out the bat instead of praying to RNG. Also as you've said the cosmetic look on it really is nice and unique to it.

  7. #27
    Member Oneworld100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Waffles
    Posts
    907
    The 3part of the syn has a cooldown
    I recommend any other Mass canon with the perk shocktrooper.
    The chance is doubled + zero cooldown.
    I would say a perfected ep mass canon would be stronger than the jp one also.But this hard to confirm in my position.
    I will never pull ep rls.Maybe someone else made experiences with ep perf mcs ?
    * * * * *

  8. #28
    Can confirm you can role the speed roll on t4. Just takes forever for some reason.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Agreed. Would be nice if they threw in some T5 Mods to syn when PY is around. It would be nice if randomly he had a T5 cn syn recoil dampner in there with some other choice mods relating to the synergy of the guns available. That would be smart. A constant random rotation.
    That's a pretty good idea t5 fop err stab sight quasar mobile scopes etc t5 converter mags

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    Gamigo have chosen to do this. They can fix Py but have decided not to. CMs have no say in the matter. They just report things to the devs. I suspect the devs are told what to do by the managers of Gamigo and the bean-counters they have. Those people at the top do not play this game, and probably only see spreadshets about making money. CMs take all the flak which is not fair. It is those managers at the top who are making this game the way it is. That is how the IT industry works. Managers with little skill get promoted because they spout out the company line. A lot of the time, they have no clue about the products they are in charge of. No more sales to hide the incompetence of management who only do sales to make it look they are doing something. Py can be fixed. It only takes a few simple things. Management in IT like to make changes to software seem hard and difficult. If they use Prince 2 methodology, it will take ages and they comfort themselves with doing nothing.
    I see you misunderstood, as well as Light...., So, it'll be Rephrase...,

    Patron Quarters Member's Interference Chosen To Do This..., ( Which Just About Every Ark Traveler Who Thought Their Coin's Vocal Vibration More Important, Intervene)...,

    Remember, When Max Shop Industries Transported Ark Gears To The Do Ranch, To Py'Numbra's Dynasty?, Paying Ark Gears, (accordingly to Coin's Matthew?)

    A Universal Upgrade Was Setting To Begin, Only Thing Was, Patron Quarters Breathe Incorrectly With Opinions, so thinking, NOT Thinking, Py'Numbra Dynasty's Industry, (and Rightly So), Departed For Silicon Valley Privately, Which Was Py'Numbra Original Plan Of Establishment, Before Landing On The Ark...

    Meaning, Like 7th Legion Productions, And Now Py'Numbra, they're Services Alternative, and Rightly so, can be Privately Transported To Elsewhere/Ark Chasers, Understanding The Meaning Of Game World's Creativities. Not The Other Way Around..

    (Surpass Your Coin Non Imagination, Then Maybe, Py'Numbra's Dynasty May Think About Rotation's Creativity)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts