+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gamigo Getting Hacked...

PvP in ps3na is acting super crazy. Never witnessed this kind of lag. Pretty sure your getting people jacking your game and destabilizing. Y'all really need to hire a watch dog for this kind of thing.

Lagging real bad today for sure...idk if it's lag or what but I saw a few ppl jump thru walls and shoot up ladders in a split second...

ddos attacks maybe?

***removed exploit description*** they Nerf the sjps so now all those ppl that spent 100$s of dollars on them get a kinda cool gun or when they Nerf brs because ppl were complaining about being killed by one think about guys it's pretty sad that the strongest gun in PvP is a pistol lol

can you provide us with links to the patch notes with these nerfs?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    can you provide us with links to the patch notes with these nerfs?
    Nope I just play the game and talk to a lot of players. ppl talk and I listen everyone complains about pvp all the time. Also u could see all the nerfs when u loaded the game after they did it. no clue were to find it on forums. I'm new to posting on the forums I usually just play the game lol also I can show u how to shoot up ladders if u want you need a female toon though but I'm sure u already know how death bringer u think every1 is hacking or modding news flash a lot of players get banned all the time for just logging on to the game on cfw for most modders/hackers there are games to stay away from this is 1 of them

go tell ur buddies they never nerfed the blast rifles. that ladder issue has been around since 2013.

thats the damage reduction in pvp so people dont get one shot. they didnt nerf blasts rifles for pve.their damage stats havent changed. even with that the br was still on top for a long time. until they over buffed the mass blasters and sludge rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    go tell ur buddies they never nerfed the blast rifles. that ladder issue has been around since 2013.
    The jump nerf if a direct result of blast rifles and reason people vendored pipers cause pvp complainers. Nicknamed the br nerf... To some

I can't wait for the pvp complainers to get their way and mass blasters nerfed... When it's not even the damage that's the problem it's the base crit and crit kill proc ability which will be a sad nerf cause it's a popular gun pve vs volge and in heaven sent expos but because of pvp complainers all those who built and spent millions in game and resources to build pve ones will have to suffer from people who can't aim in pvp and counter a mb good enough with a isotropic decay smg, pulser, carb, slagger, auto slugger, nano fragger

Let's be real only because cloak nano fragger users and grl users easy to kill atm probably deathbringer, why wants nerf so bad cause they can be countered easier with mb's

But anyway when the time comes I'll make the thread for guns that will replace mass blasters as the new meta guns, carbs, auto lobbers, smgs, pulsers, and various other shotties that will also easily be able to counter nf users and some mentioned even more so effective vs a grl user then mbs.

Sludge gets nerfed use a bio bonfire or whatever type of rocket launcher darkstar is both these types of guns with a good syn in the right hands good.

Not to mention a good old blighter or ce syn guns plenty things better then sludges still exist don't get me started on what types to build...

Or how to use pf syn to it's full potential but I will write the guide if pvp complainers gets their way and mb nerf.

Complainers for nerfs have no common sense and purely just selfish and must really suck if can't fight a mb user with any gun mentioned here especially if gun I've mentioned is isotropic decay syn.... Lol get good

Edit* I should mention a sup precise id syn blast bolter with t5 crit barrel, sup crit roll and mastery, oj dmg, if can aim fast enough will kill anyone 1 shot to head especially a grl user.
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.