+ Reply to Thread
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.

Bonus's don't freakin' work right, or spontaniously disappear.

Single Bonus Stat Disappears:
    Example 1:
    5K tempest.
    I'm level 71 in AR weapons XP.
    When the recoil % modifier is present I get .25 recoil for the last few days, the tempest can knock a bomber on a rooftop out in less than a mag.
    Today the recoil % modifier is blank (again) and my recoil is .50.
    I can't hit the bombers on the roof with more than 3 bullets at a time, any more than that go over his head.
    This is not the first time the modifier disappeared, the last time it was gone for days, then came back Monday. And It's GONE AGAIN today at login.
    I created several more Tempests, all in inventory or equipped, they all lose and regain the % modifier for recoil at the same time.
    Other players I checked with have mixed results, some HAVE the % modifier on their Tempest today, others have no % modifier on their Tempest today.
    A few players with multiple accounts have the % modifier on Tempest on one account, but not on another, today.

Bonus stats aren't there at all, and nothing increases the weapon performance.
    Example 1:
    I have a 5K Devouring Prime Thunder. The reload stat is locked at 4.8.
    No matter what I do to it, add 4 devouring mods, no mods at all, points into the bonus's, no points at all - the weapon has all baseline stats, no bonus stats at all show, and the weapon takes the same amount of forever to reload.
    In combat, at Collective Plaza, I could run across the plaza and virtually HAND a mag to a bulwark faster than I could reload the damned weapon.

Reload bonus on devour is backwards, and/or doesn't work at all:
    Example 1:
    Devouring Reaper Shotgun.
    1st mod bonus is +15 reload.
    Baseline reload is 2.17.
    1st Devouring mod installed - the reload becomes 2.71, the weapon reloads slower than baseline.
    If the 1st Devouring mod is a reload mag, the reload again becomes 2.71 and the weapon reloads slower than baseline.
    4 Devouring mods, with one of them being the Devouring reload mag, the weapon still shows 2.71 reload, and the weapon still reloads slower than baseline.

Mods and weapon stats are a joke.
    They frequently don't work.
    They frequently don't improve the weapon.
    The frequently appear to not give bonus's.
    The ones that do work can disappear at any time, for days at a time, for no reason.

Why are we bothering?

Why are YOU bothering to tell us we should participate in the joke?
    You sell PG in the store for money.
    Players buy the PG in the store for money.
    They spend the PG on weapons that don't work correctly.

On a side note:
    I had a yellow cut Replication crystal on my main character.
    I bought several M&M caches at the end of an M&M event from the vendor.
    I got two more yellow cut crystals at that event.
    At the very next event, an hour later, I bought another M&M cache and got another yellow cut replication crystal.
    W.T.actual.F?

Madness.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Why are we bothering?
    I'm beginning to wonder the same thing myself...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

youre right , posting bugs has become a huge waste of time . they dont listen us. and when they get around to. the events get ruined . we need a cm here in the United States . our Cm has failed to provide us any info regarding bug fixes , server stability fixes.we are they gonna start rolling out fixes? they sure do stick their hands for our money with all the sale. when are they gonna understand no one like spending money on a game with shtako game play , shtako services . shtako servers. d13 is going on 7 years . thats 7 years of bug reports what have the fixed in all that time? the just blow it of. 2050 is in the same boat . the new line is . we have forwarded your report to the team. we will get back to you if we here anything. when have they gotten back to us.? they need to hire devs that roll out fixes and not more bugs. this dev team has failed us for years. when are they gonna fix stuff ? Our cm needs to find out. 7 years of avoiding fixes is enough dont yall think?

Someone in another thread, who is just upset as you if not more has threatened to contact the Better Buisness Bureau for what they are monetarily doing with these two titles because, yeah, players are completely being scammed out of their money. Selling faulty defective gaming property is definitely an offense. Maybe a class action suit should be filed. I'm sure since I've stated this a CM will not allow their face in this thread. In truth, no one wants this to happen. We all want what is fair and right. We want what we pay for. Who wouldn't? Defiance isn't a church and our money spent is not a tithe or offering. We just want a playable and enjoyable game free of bugs, cheats, lag, exploits, and unnecessary nerfs and buffs. We expect and deserve to be heard. We don't deserve a circle jerk or run around. Simply put... Get your shtako together or face some nasty backlash.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Try to bring a credible lawsuit and they'll just pull the games off the servers as the cheapest way to cut their loses.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main