+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T6 mb question

T6 mb question

I t6d a serk mb but I rerolled the purple roll as t5 instead of taking damage off the gun before preming it. Here are the rolls

.08 dmg
    Accuracy
    Recoil
    Reload
    Health dmg
    Dmg
    Crit mult

Should I reroll the t6 crit or leave as is? I’m thinking re roll but idk?

Keep it how it is and consider rolling blue reload or green accuracy to fire rate

Or roll the blue roll till you get blue fire rate green reload.

For the mastery go for 1.10 dmg or 35% crit from the hip

What synergy is this? I could give a better answer
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Cn or id go for crit from the hip mastery. If its cn leave it how it is if its id do as yosh said and roll the blue for fr and get rid of recoil id doesnt need it.

Yes, it’s cn syn. Also, I think it’s originally elec nano although I’ve converted to bio, I was thinking maybe it would be better as rad with the rad dmg perks?

Yeah rad or syphon will be nice, since it's already got bio and fire effects, although as bio it will score amazing and strip pl8s super quick which helps dmg too, since it's serk it has 10% dmg fire rate mag and recoil, I'd still reroll green to fire rate as it's got 10% recoil serk and probably a t5 recoil stock, I don't like mb's if don't have crit dmg and fire rate rolls, being serk it's actually great you have sup crit cause one thing serk lacks probably best to keep the blue reload but you won't miss the green recoil and easy and cheap ok arkforge to go back and try both methods. And you arguably have the best purp roll too sexy mb
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Seems to be lacking mag. I know people love their high crit id syn mbs but that won't make up for a lack of bullets.

I rolled recoil to fire rate and t1 to mag. It’s 50 mag. I might reroll the t2 to mag as x1.05 fire rate is negligible imo. Or just leave as is,idk.

Yeah your upper rolls are perfect. Just find what you feel the gun needs after using it a bit. Like for instance youve got mag now if it feels wrong try a diff t2. Just be sure to reset after if you change rolls. Rerolling enough can roll the entire set of rolls(minus t4 of course). That would ruin my day and id hate to see you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Yeah your upper rolls are perfect. Just find what you feel the gun needs after using it a bit. Like for instance youve got mag now if it feels wrong try a diff t2. Just be sure to reset after if you change rolls. Rerolling enough can roll the entire set of rolls(minus t4 of course). That would ruin my day and id hate to see you do that.
    Yes ,but Sometimes the new rollflip can create a better setup Like i did many Times in some of my guns when they Had a bad roll on the lower tiers.
    But as monkey said,it Looks pretty good now
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

I would reroll the t2 till I had t2 mag and T1 recoil. That should put your recoil at .10 with the 50 mag. You're already getting +10% fire rate since it's berserk prefected. You want that T6 critbmulti. Mastery I would go for DMG or +35% Crip/hip for huge dmg in PvP and PvE. That would make this my super strong and balanced. Balance is everything. Anything this mb lacks you can make up for with a few t6 chips in a rig.