+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Corruptor?

Corruptor?

I remember this weapon type from a long time ago, is this still a thing? https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=...gl-x-corruptor
    From what I remember it’s basically a sludge but you can fire multiple. I don’t really want it for pvp sake or anything since I don’t really pvp much but I just remember it was kinda hilarious lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    I remember this weapon type from a long time ago, is this still a thing? https://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=...gl-x-corruptor
    From what I remember it’s basically a sludge but you can fire multiple. I don’t really want it for pvp sake or anything since I don’t really pvp much but I just remember it was kinda hilarious lol.
    Yea there pretty cool I have one

But it was event specific drop only then I guess? I’m pretty sure I used to have a few of em but vended or something. They definitely aren’t dropping in regular content.

I kinda wish they’d bring back this weapon type, maybe with the newer synergies, never really cared for plate slicer, even way back when.

This isn’t possible to pull from like idr or something right? Only the original event?

The most common one of these to get is the autumn's scourge , no they are no longer available but yes it would be nice to see corruptors with a nano and in other syns

This weapon type is no longer in the loot pool. However I recently got one from the Black Friday boxes. Mine is a Plate Slicer Corruptor with no nano. Creates beautiful pools of bio. It's a great assist weapon for hellbugs hunt expos in a group of three or more. Still missing a t5 Force accelerator for it though. Wish it had bio nano to bio lock some bad guys. I've never used it in PvP but I bet it could come in handy.

How much does scourge go for?

they should still drop from the ps boxes in the loyalty vendor .

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they should still drop from the ps boxes in the loyalty vendor .
    Horrible way to spend loyalty though with very little chance of actually getting this weapon.