+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: imho

imho

Moronic PvP hypocrites should stop crying about legit players pub stomping them. Also, don't forget that before EH's TTK/Scaling changes they were removing gear to not take damage in PvP on occasion.

Way to call out those "Moronic PvP hypocrites."

Meanwhile, the rest of Defiance falls into decay...
    "Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." --Twenty One Pilots, Heavy, Dirty Soul

"We each owe a death. There are no exceptions. But oh, God, sometimes the Green Mile seems so long." --Paul Edgecomb

Who am I? Just a rolling stone, gathering no moss; a fool who knows nothing, only that he's lost. --tw

Quote Originally Posted by twowolves80 View Post
    Way to call out those "Moronic PvP hypocrites."

I told him I would post this again due to his nonsense and PS4NA is very active right now lol.

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    We’re a friendly community that doesn’t publicly discuss other players. No matter who they are, what they did… if they are acting bad or violating the rules. Just drop a proper report to the Customer Support here: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    We’re a friendly community that doesn’t publicly discuss other players. No matter who they are, what they did… if they are acting bad or violating the rules. Just drop a proper report to the Customer Support here: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us

yes because you plonks jump right on those reports and DO something about it.
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

Quote Originally Posted by twowolves80 View Post
    And it makes me so sad... *crying*
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Are players actually playing PvP?

ON PC/NA--

I have not been in a PvP session for months. New players get wiped out so fast that they loose interest. It doesn't matter that the D50 PvP contract only requires participation, rather than kill counts as in D13. Nobody is playing.

Is it different on other platforms? Does D13 still require kill counts? I became "Honored" (level 8) status first in the Echelon faction on D13, but have reached only level 3 on D50. No players!

The current event is winding down. I hope that some clan leaders will step in and rally their clans to play PvP again.

See you in game... GadeJ

Quote Originally Posted by GadeJ View Post
    ON PC/NA--

I have not been in a PvP session for months. New players get wiped out so fast that they loose interest. It doesn't matter that the D50 PvP contract only requires participation, rather than kill counts as in D13. Nobody is playing.

Is it different on other platforms? Does D13 still require kill counts? I became "Honored" (level 8) status first in the Echelon faction on D13, but have reached only level 3 on D50. No players!

The current event is winding down. I hope that some clan leaders will step in and rally their clans to play PvP again.

See you in game... GadeJ
    Yes, players queue up for PvP everyday after contract reset and sometimes after midnight too on PS4NA, and here is my montage.... if you're interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkpySINdDps

Quote Originally Posted by AZRA2050 View Post
    Moronic PvP hypocrites should stop crying about legit players pub stomping them. Also, don't forget that before EH's TTK/Scaling changes they were removing gear to not take damage in PvP on occasion.
    What legit player?

As far as I know every player, at one point or another, has benefit themselves from a broken weapon; Venom Splitter, Voidrunner, Atomizer, etc.

As far as the shield glitch goes, it was unintentionally created by the developers themselves, by doing a half fix on equiping the same weapon as a primary and secondary, to prevent players from boosting their power level up. That's how the shield glitch came about.

That is why the developers stated they won't ban anybody on the shield glitch.

But rather than wasting the developers' time on bugs and glitches that have already been fixed, I would prefer, they would focus on fixing existing bugs and new content.

Given the fact that we only have a few developers, we should not, as gamers, be coming here to waste the developers' time over something that has already been fixed.

A PLAYER ONLY NEEDS TO PLAY--

In D50, a player only needs to join a match and play. Participation alone completes the Echelon contract. Completing contracts leads to faction rep. That is it.

Nobody on PC is playing currently. I hope the clans can rally players for the different PvP matches. GadeJ

+ Reply to Thread