+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so if they read our bug reports. when are the fixes rolling out?
    Say it with me:
    "Soon".

You know you want to.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Say it with me:
    "Soon".

You know you want to.
    huehuehuehue
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Say it with me:
    "Soon".

You know you want to.
    #whensoonnevercomes

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." --Twenty One Pilots, Heavy, Dirty Soul

"We each owe a death. There are no exceptions. But oh, God, sometimes the Green Mile seems so long." --Paul Edgecomb

Who am I? Just a rolling stone, gathering no moss; a fool who knows nothing, only that he's lost. --tw

I haven't been in game for over 2 years now since I and my nephew were wrongly banned from forums for using multiple accounts (which we did not do). Anyway, I come here every now and then when I take breaks from actual working games by companies that actually give a flip about their playerbase and products. I come here to see if things have improved at all under Gamigo so maybe I could return to the grind and also dust off my wallet as well, but everytime I leave this site unimpressed and go back to opening my wallet for deserving reasons and products/companies.

The game is dead as a popcorn fart, they don't care and no one has cared since 2050 was announced. The good times are over and it's time to stagger out to the parking lot and go home, no after party breakfast at the WaffleHouse either.

Now I don't expect this post to remain given the tone of it, nor do I really care. But the blame here belongs to Trion Worlds, Gamigo is only guilty of prolonging the misery by not putting it out of it's misery or atleast returning it to it's former glory and improving/building from there. That means going back to before Trion removed JP's from event majors. Get rid of Py & the IDR Gulanee runners, actually fix those longstanding bugs, add more content like maps and freeplay areas, etc.

But wth do I know, I don't even play anymore and this will probably be removed and like I said I don't really give a flip. It would be nice to see the masses return to game though...

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Six View Post
    The game is dead as a popcorn fart
    Never heard this one before, but it sounds quite appropriate given the situation. XD
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Please refrain from discussing other games on a Defiance forum. I pass info back and forth often enough to confirm that developers know every single issue that bothers us the community.

We don’t know what will get done in the future and if the game will become better or worse but it’s not a reason to compare different companies. Gamigo is not a bad guy here, Defiance has some difficulties with its bugs but we didn't hit the rock bottom.
    Bruh... Then what in God's name would be rock bottom for either version of the game? Are you actually leaving the door open for more failure?

Are you even an actual employee? Or just some rando they gave a free patron pass to in exchange for some poorly articulated PR?

Nevermind. Answered my own question.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ity-Ambassador

#BringBackPeePeeTurd
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Six View Post
    But the blame here belongs to Trion Worlds, Gamigo is only guilty of prolonging the misery by not putting it out of it's misery or atleast returning it to it's former glory and improving/building from there. That means going back to before Trion removed JP's from event majors. Get rid of Py & the IDR Gulanee runners, actually fix those longstanding bugs, add more content like maps and freeplay areas, etc.

But wth do I know, I don't even play anymore and this will probably be removed and like I said I don't really give a flip. It would be nice to see the masses return to game though...
    The only thing Gamigo is guilty of is lack of vision. Defiance could easily push Bethesda off the throne as the post-apocalyptic MMO to play. Falllout 76's rollout was botched; the canvas bags that were supposed to ship with the power armor helmets were vinyl; and the Fallout MMO was empty and buggy (even moreso than Defiance, if you can believe that!).

Thus, the gamer demographic that normally plays Fallout 76 is not happy with Bugthesda, and if something better comes along, guess what is going to happen? Bethesda is going to lose their fan base. The worst part is that Defiance is literally right there at the edge; all they have to do is take a leap of faith. If they go even further and release a toolkit with the restrictions I've already discussed to prevent hacking/pay system exploitation, they will rocket past Bethesda and become Game of the Year. I can't believe that Gamigo cannot see the forest from the trees.

And inb4 you say, "Oh, companies would never turn over their base code," let me just remind you that Bethesda and Microsoft have done so to rave results. When XBox opened the Kinnex and released the base code to the public, they sold more units in a single year than they did in the entire life of the system. Suddenly, roboticists and engineers had a cheap alternative to expensive sensors (often costing $100,000 or more). The modding community not only held the line, they pushed the Kinnex far past anything the designers ever dreamed of. Same thing happened when Bethesda took the chance on releasing the GECK. Suddenly, Skyrim was relevant again, and since then, has improved in graphical fidelity far past anything ever imagined. A fully-modded Skyrim looks better than most brand new triple-A titles coming out today. That is the reward of trusting the modding community.

Gamigo has literally nothing to lose, and everything to gain on what is a 99% sure-bet. Modders will come and tinker just because they want to challenge themselves and get a little bit of internet fame. And best of all, Gamigo doesn't even have to pay them, so it literally costs the company nothing. Like I've said before, if the company sent the modders whose mods are incorporated into official patches off a beta server some free swag and bit store trash, and maybe just gave them a thank you by name in the footnotes of the patch, most modders would be ecstatic and would immediately go on youtube to show off their gear they earned from Gamigo, which translates to free advertising. And not just YouTube, Bit Chute, the Nexus, Facebook, MeWe, and all the other social sites, as well. To get that same amount of advertising by hiring a PR firm would cost millions, and they'd be getting it all free.

How does this not make financial sense? I don't get it.

Edit: I'm thinking of making a separate thread specifically to outline how this process could work, step-by-step, but I dunno...would the devs even care? Or someone higher than them? Maybe we should all be calling Gamigo's front desk every day and sending them letters showing them how much we support the game, but we need it to be reciprocal...
    "Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." --Twenty One Pilots, Heavy, Dirty Soul

"We each owe a death. There are no exceptions. But oh, God, sometimes the Green Mile seems so long." --Paul Edgecomb

Who am I? Just a rolling stone, gathering no moss; a fool who knows nothing, only that he's lost. --tw

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so if they read our bug reports. when are the fixes rolling out?

Quote Originally Posted by twowolves80 View Post
    Um...I think something may have been lost in translation...
    Agreed.

So we can agree, there's Two sides of Defiance Story, but many in the Ark Hunter Association, has only remembrance one side of Defiance's Adventure, yet wants to be credential in a Story shelling, and nevertheless, be legitimately as Head Librarians of a Story, but within Story Sagas, doesn't Creativity's Universal telepathic continuations of Legendary Dreamers, Writers, Air Brush Master Pieces, Broadway Musicals, Ark Netting, Game Travelers Dawning, Creativity Ascensions, Espresso in Game World's Universals, which Ark Travelers from Defiance's Ark Timeline didn't particle Defiance Universal's Continuation, (wielding Reality's Imagination Subjectives), and thereafter, after Mobi One pulled the Red Carpet from under the hoard, (and Rightly So), gathered for Month Arks, deciding against, what it truely means to be an Ark Hunter, (dragging many Ark Travelers Into, what an unnecessary mess), the same vocal vibrations currently tweeking, attempting a dividing Choice in face value of it's own Defiance Universal's Adventures, bypassing A Gameplanet Universal Continuation willingly intentionally, glitching footnotes of Advising against Defiance Universal, widening features in Authoring Defiance Universal's population from Blossoming, misplacing plastic fudge pre-owned, Once Upon A Time Was A Respectable Game Traveler, maturity joining immaturity, together with vice versa sensationalist?

Sound like a Defiance Universal Ark Traveler, And A True Game Traveler to you?

(Respectfully, If You Want To Visit Defiance Universal's World Library, At Least Ask Defiance Universal's Librarians For Directions For Healthier Training, In Chronicles Of Defiance Universal's Scrolls. It Builds Character. Defiance Universal Character)...,

+ Reply to Thread