+ Reply to Thread

Clan Roster Management

Unable to remove Members that have not Logged in for a very long time.

This is another glitch carried over from D13 , do you have more toons in the same clan ?
    I found that if I had more toons in the same clan it stopped my founders privileges and seemed to only read my toon as my alt toons status of leader , a good way to check this is log on as your main toon then go to the clan list click on your toon and see if it takes you to your alt .

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360/PC/STEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by XKINGJAMESX View Post
    Unable to remove Members that have not Logged in for a very long time.
    Working fine on Xbox one even if you have multiple toons! I have 4 tottal. Go to social and press top right bumper once, next click on someone's name who is on line. I usually pick the person with the least clan reputation. Next on the top left is a spot to change the cycle, press it till it shows everyone online. Everyone online will be top down. Go down the list a nuke who you want, after each page press the top right bumper to take you to page 2, 3, 4 and so on. There are 15 pages max! There is a glitch where sometimes it dosnt let you nuke people, but if you follow my directions it works just fine! I go in every few weeks and have to nuke a page or so to free up room! I started with people who havnt played in 100 days and have barely any clan reputation. Now it's like 50 days or so and your out, especially if your not at ego 50. Hope this helps!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    This is another glitch carried over from D13 , do you have more toons in the same clan ?
    I found that if I had more toons in the same clan it stopped my founders privileges and seemed to only read my toon as my alt toons status of leader , a good way to check this is log on as your main toon then go to the clan list click on your toon and see if it takes you to your alt .
    You were right Second toon issue thanks!

I have the same issue when I have a lot of toon in the same clan.