+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Replication Synergy - Hologram Bug

    The holograms do not interact with other players in PVP.

    They do no damage, and don't take damage.

    This is on PS4.

  2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    567
    Could you please confirm if you still have this issue? There was a strange behavior of this synergy but in most cases it works.
    Also would be nice if anyone else could confirm it.

  3. #3
    Yes, just tested it again. They do 0 damage in PVP, and take 0 damage.

    In PVE their damage is all over the place, sometimes it ticks for 50 damage per second, and sometimes 3000 on the same target. (I have 6 gems at 1,200 synergy) What sort of damage are these things meant to do?

    Furthermore, if you have the synergy equipped, and swap to another loadout without the replication synergy and start using abilities, the holograms will be summoned.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Could you please confirm if you still have this issue? There was a strange behavior of this synergy but in most cases it works.
    Also would be nice if anyone else could confirm it.
    Why can't you confirm it? I'm another thread you mentioned how you love this synergy and utilize it with your character, so how is it you're not experiencing the same bug issues as everyone else? That is quite peculiar don't you think?

  5. #5
    Member crasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Posts
    5,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Why can't you confirm it? I'm another thread you mentioned how you love this synergy and utilize it with your character, so how is it you're not experiencing the same bug issues as everyone else? That is quite peculiar don't you think?
    I'd be surprised if company players are allowed to acknowledge bugs they experience in games.
    They put all the onus on us to find stuff they prolly found and ignored in any rudimentary inhouse testing they might 'do'.

    I'd further posit that they prolly install a module, and if it doesn't crash the game outright - the devs call it good and move on.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

    NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

  6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    567
    Of course, sometimes I can check myself but I’m doing that mainly from my own free time, to speed up some processes and other reasons which are not related to the community management.



    So, bug testing is not really my work. What I do is collecting information from the community and report onto the Defiance team for further checks. To do it I need to double confirm that there’s a real issue and for that I gather all the details, that includes asking different questions. Therefore, the more players report same issue more clear report we get.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Of course, sometimes I can check myself but I’m doing that mainly from my own free time, to speed up some processes and other reasons which are not related to the community management.



    So, bug testing is not really my work. What I do is collecting information from the community and report onto the Defiance team for further checks. To do it I need to double confirm that there’s a real issue and for that I gather all the details, that includes asking different questions. Therefore, the more players report same issue more clear report we get.
    Thanks for about avoiding my question all together.

  8. #8
    Member DAVIDMCHICAGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Of course, sometimes I can check myself but I’m doing that mainly from my own free time, to speed up some processes and other reasons which are not related to the community management.



    So, bug testing is not really my work. What I do is collecting information from the community and report onto the Defiance team for further checks. To do it I need to double confirm that there’s a real issue and for that I gather all the details, that includes asking different questions. Therefore, the more players report same issue more clear report we get.
    This Defiance Team you speak of? Can you give us some in site into how many people are on the team? It really cant be many! Can you give us a number?
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

  9. #9
    Can we go back to the topic at hand and get a response for the broken synergy?

    It is really disappointing to see it do just 50 damage per tick, that's a waste of six gems.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts