+ Reply to Thread

Medjed, Necroposting, and the broken GA/AA Backpack Synergies...

Well I'm not one to venture into areas that don't concern me but today I was curious to see exactly what kind of bugs and reports have been made regarding Defiance PC. I was elated to see a post on GA and AA posted back in 2018 dealing with these backpack synergies deactivating after ones first death in PvP. The post was only two pages long before our current CM Medjed stated rather abruptly, no Necroposting. Not sure how something from two years ago that only got two pages worth of community response and no response within those two years by any CM or Dev could be considered Necroposting. I mean within two years the only response was from Medjed to not Necropost and to start a new thread. Why? I mean shouldn't you address the issue? Isn't that your job? Wtf! Who in their right mind Medjed is going to start another part on a topic that has not once in over two years been considered relevant by you and the rest of the Gamigo/Trion staff as being relevant and worth your oh so precious time as garnering a response on a potential fix for this issue or why it's even occurring to begin with? I've even made a post regarding this with, you guessed it, NO RESPONSE! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU AND THE REST OF DEFIANCE/GAMIGO?
    I'm a paying customer so I will definitely express myself in an assertive fashion. This needs to be fixed like yesterday. No... like two god damn years ago. You've sold Black Friday boxes as soon as you acquired this game with gear that is part of both these backpack synergies... and they do not work. You've sold cyber rig lock boxes with rig passives that at one time did not work (Limitless rig). You have synergies with life steal passives that still do not work. You've created new synergies and left other items you've created for monetary gain that do not work. You're selling Lemons. We are all very thirsty now from the sour parched taste left in our mouths. We are looking for the Oasis that will quench our thirsts. That Oasis is a massive bug report archive you all act as if you know nothing about, in your very own adopted Defiance forum. Do your jobs. Stop expecting us to do it all for you. You seriously run the risk of getting burned in a lawsuit just like Trion if this is how you choose to continue to run your buisness that we, the god damn community, ****ing foot the bill for.
    Sincerely a Fed Up Arkhunter.

Very eloquently worded and thank you for expressing concerns that many arkhunters have . At the moment there is too much take and not enough give from Gamigo unfortunately Medjed and Pax (more Medjed) bear the brunt of our dissatisfaction .

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Well I'm not one to venture into areas that don't concern me but today I was curious to see exactly what kind of bugs and reports have been made regarding Defiance PC. I was elated to see a post on GA and AA posted back in 2018 dealing with these backpack synergies deactivating after ones first death in PvP. The post was only two pages long before our current CM Medjed stated rather abruptly, no Necroposting. Not sure how something from two years ago that only got two pages worth of community response and no response within those two years by any CM or Dev could be considered Necroposting. I mean within two years the only response was from Medjed to not Necropost and to start a new thread. Why? I mean shouldn't you address the issue? Isn't that your job? Wtf! Who in their right mind Medjed is going to start another part on a topic that has not once in over two years been considered relevant by you and the rest of the Gamigo/Trion staff as being relevant and worth your oh so precious time as garnering a response on a potential fix for this issue or why it's even occurring to begin with? I've even made a post regarding this with, you guessed it, NO RESPONSE! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU AND THE REST OF DEFIANCE/GAMIGO?
    I'm a paying customer so I will definitely express myself in an assertive fashion. This needs to be fixed like yesterday. No... like two god damn years ago. You've sold Black Friday boxes as soon as you acquired this game with gear that is part of both these backpack synergies... and they do not work. You've sold cyber rig lock boxes with rig passives that at one time did not work (Limitless rig). You have synergies with life steal passives that still do not work. You've created new synergies and left other items you've created for monetary gain that do not work. You're selling Lemons. We are all very thirsty now from the sour parched taste left in our mouths. We are looking for the Oasis that will quench our thirsts. That Oasis is a massive bug report archive you all act as if you know nothing about, in your very own adopted Defiance forum. Do your jobs. Stop expecting us to do it all for you. You seriously run the risk of getting burned in a lawsuit just like Trion if this is how you choose to continue to run your buisness that we, the god damn community, ****ing foot the bill for.
    Sincerely a Fed Up Arkhunter.
    However, your Editorial Harley didn't sound interesting in forum two rains/years ago, nor is your thoughtfulness interesting in this created forum, when your today's stratagem, (In This Forum), sticks out like a sore numb/thumb, high lighting your intentions...

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    However, your Editorial Harley didn't sound interesting in forum two rains/years ago, nor is your thoughtfulness interesting in this created forum, when your today's stratagem, (In This Forum), sticks out like a sore numb/thumb, high lighting your intentions...
    Oh do shut up you haven't contributed anything useful to this forum...EVER. So why don't you have a seat grown folks are talking now.......

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Your thread was closed because we stick to necroposting rules as it brings attention away from newer threads, and makes those ones old. We’re not trying to offend you; we’re just asking you to create a new tread. Simply creating a new tread and asking about the status of the old thread is enough. If you don’t want to create a new thread you can drop a link to my DM to check if we’re aware of it.
    Please also note that bug fixing is a very delicate problem here so currently it’s not possible to get everything fixed (for the current moment).
    We do have a list of all bugs from the past but we cannot give you any info if they will get fixed and how long it would take us to wait, so this is why there’s no response to your report.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Oh do shut up you haven't contributed anything useful to this forum...EVER. So why don't you have a seat grown folks are talking now.......

Gro, gro,....., Grown?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What part? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

(Nearly Died Choking On Morning Tea)

Tie your shoes before walking.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Gro, gro,....., Grown?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What part? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

(Nearly Died Choking On Morning Tea)

Tie your shoes before walking.....
    Pass english class before public posting clown. Been tying my shoes since before you flunked the 5th grade..........