+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: 25crit outs in a row...

25crit outs in a row...

...No i do not restart the game.

Fix your god dann game man.
    Jeez,can t be true.
    What kind of company are you?
    Yo when it would be my Game,i would have shut it down so many times now.
    Sorry for my words,but this Game is a pain in the ***,when it is that laggy.
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

I dced 15 times in one hour yesterday. I was so p*ssed off I just quit playing and watched Hulu instead.

Yeah this is about how many times a day I relog just to play the game lol, although nothing new, defiance has always been terrible in this aspect. Actually though, of all the event cc arkfalls I’ve completed, I’ve only crit maybe two or three times. One just now mid final, and one a while back, same thing, always in the final part of the major. What makes it really bad is hopping around phases, makes the lag much worse. Events aside, crits have always been a problem in sieges and such, nearing the end and suddenly disconnect. Expo is probably the only content that is relatively stable. Pvp idk as I hardly play it. What’s even worse is all these unstable parts of the map that almost guarantee to disconnect, Coit (crit) tower, the crater (critter), muir, recently Shondu’s and traz are very laggy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    Yeah this is about how many times a day I relog just to play the game lol, although nothing new, defiance has always been terrible in this aspect. Actually though, of all the event cc arkfalls I’ve completed, I’ve only crit maybe two or three times. One just now mid final, and one a while back, same thing, always in the final part of the major. What makes it really bad is hopping around phases, makes the lag much worse. Events aside, crits have always been a problem in sieges and such, nearing the end and suddenly disconnect. Expo is probably the only content that is relatively stable. Pvp idk as I hardly play it. What’s even worse is all these unstable parts of the map that almost guarantee to disconnect, Coit (crit) tower, the crater (critter), muir, recently Shondu’s and traz are very laggy as well.
    You're almost guranteed a crit out of Chinatown Vaccine if you do that siege after already being on for sometime. If you manage to complete it you will def experience massive lag or a crit out later. Muir is troubled simply because it's too close to The Crater. Never understood why a certain part of a nap could be so laggy. Probably why I don't like going to I.D.R with it's ridiculous amount of Gulanee vendors. One would certainly have been enough with a better internal menu to navigate through.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    You're almost guranteed a crit out of Chinatown Vaccine if you do that siege after already being on for sometime. If you manage to complete it you will def experience massive lag or a crit out later. Muir is troubled simply because it's too close to The Crater. Never understood why a certain part of a nap could be so laggy. Probably why I don't like going to I.D.R with it's ridiculous amount of Gulanee vendors. One would certainly have been enough with a better internal menu to navigate through.
    Yup Chinatown for sure, bloodbath area is usually pretty terrible after event majors as well.

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Does it look better after server restart or it’s still giving critical errors? Also please always specify which platform and server you are playing on otherwise it might slow down a process a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Does it look better after server restart or it’s still giving critical errors? Also please always specify which platform and server you are playing on otherwise it might slow down a process a bit.
    on ps3 na , the reset doesnt help the servers. game play has be affected for sometime. after the transfer , its has gotten worse . social server as well. crashes on the weekends . and players get stuck with no friends.

Yes,Sometime the game play is too much worse .I think that is due to the server problems.

< never crits more then once in a row, as on first crit I always dashboard or reset console and I'm good after for about 2-3hrs
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.