+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Py - 9/3/2020

Py - 9/3/2020

Py is Emptyyyyyyyyy.. Yay
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    Py is Emptyyyyyyyyy.. Yay

Really?

Thanks !

Great.

May as well quit like most others with a working brain. The community is half r*tarded and 1/3 hackers. Most things don't work. And the dev's don't even care.

I'm off to go buy air tools instead of loot boxes

f this lol

Hackers?

I ve never seen a Hacker in defiance yet.
    When you talk about the invisible dudes man and you ever played cod,where invisible people with godmode hang around,then i got to tell you it is an Ego power

There are hackers around. Nobody is accusing you. Seen it myself on EU and NA. There are also players who turn up up to contracts to get 1 kill then leave or stay still and do nothing. Many 6ks do this. They get onto the scoreboard at the end and get their pg lol. Some "big name"players do it. There are lazy players and I know who they are :-)

There are most def hackers in this game I just saw it in action...you can get in expos and watch a guy replicate items and drop em on the ground. Seen a few people with aim assist in pvp, they can one shot kill you with an mb from across the map. PS3 na is plagued with modders/glitchers and when you do the right thing and report them you get told there is insufficient evidence to start investigations...meanwhile the game is being totally ruined by not only lag but cheaters as well. But getting back to topic py being empty doesn't surprise me one bit. I gave up on looking for him a while ago. I'd rather spend my pg on perfs at idr.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post
    There are hackers around. Nobody is accusing you. Seen it myself on EU and NA. There are also players who turn up up to contracts to get 1 kill then leave or stay still and do nothing. Many 6ks do this. They get onto the scoreboard at the end and get their pg lol. Some "big name"players do it. There are lazy players and I know who they are :-)
    So ,what Kind of hacks they use????
    Please tell me.
    I ve seen people (which i do Not like and i ve No contact to These anymore) which had modded xbox's and other programms and they said they have No clue how to hack or Cheat in defiance...
    I am Not a Fan of those cheaters or modders,i farmed all my gear/scrips by my own hands.
    I still know any game/console has its weak points tho

And to the daily thing:
    It is clever to do that in a 2part or more team:

1)Person A and B start a daily ,for example parraba farm
    2)anyone does a kill,revives a player or dies one time to Show Up in leaderboard
    3) then one of those two teleports to another daily
    4) then both players Hit teleport to other player to show up at the other daily
    5) then anyone finishs the daily and tadaaa 2 dailys finished in the time of one...

Works very well, BUT it is a very egoistic way of Killing one enemy and then leave without doing it the way me and a friend did it.So this technic is allowed imo bec the daily gets finished by one of the 2part group for sure.
    All the other ones who are to lazy to play the daily should get banned contracts for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post

What you say is 100% true. I myself reported a cheater yesterday. This "player" tried to sell cheats on the chat room.

Lazy players annoy me, too.

Py --> so what...

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Great.

May as well quit like most others with a working brain. The community is half r*tarded and 1/3 hackers. Most things don't work. And the dev's don't even care.

I'm off to go buy air tools instead of loot boxes

f this lol

Just to understand. Hacker programmed... A cheater uses this...

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Just to understand. Hacker programmed... A cheater uses this...
    Yes, and that amount overlaps a little bit on the pie chart, so we have roughly 1/8% r*tarded hackers. The best kind imho. Leaving a small *slowly shrinking* space of good *sort of happy* gamers. There's too much in the game that makes them leave.

1. Gamigo's laissez faire attitude towards hackers
    2. No bug fixes/py guns.. etc.
    3. Trolls p*ss them off, no zone chat moderation

Just those things are enough to make any normal run of the mill guy or gal gamer leave after a time.

Playing this game is like hitting yourself with a hammer. It feels pretty good when you stop lol