+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Py - 9/3/2020

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    There were some issues with the Py update so it will get updated as soon as possible (we expect to get it updated today).
    Regarding hacking it’s a bit complicated as in most cases we really get no sufficient proves. As you know hacking is a serious offense so it requires solid proof to take an action. If we get no proves (e.g., a video, screenshots) we can only observe and wait for more reports.

Any news when he’ll be officially fixed in regards to stocking things that haven't been in this repetitive rotation?
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Regarding hacking it’s a bit complicated as in most cases we really get no sufficient proves. As you know hacking is a serious offense so it requires solid proof to take an action. If we get no proves (e.g., a video, screenshots) we can only observe and wait for more reports.

I have included the media in the report. Let's see if and when this guy gets a permanent ban in D13.

There were some issues with the Py update so it will get updated as soon as possible (we expect to get it updated today).
    If Py has the same jp's from the current rotation again, you can leave him empty...

Any moron with at least 1 yr of programming knowledge can jtag an xbox. The scripts for nand dump come prewritten. You literally just follow instructions. It takes 4 hrs start to finish to jtag a console and have it online. Sold several of these before i began d13. At the time i didn't see defiance mods available but thats not to say someone hasnt written a basic list i.e. "candy drop,aim bot, perma ego reset...... The smart thing to do for hacking isnt waiting for someone to send you a evidence-based fool proof video because the only one who can actually provide that is the hacker themselves. Maybe when someone reports that kinda stuff scroll back through the code and check. Modding things into a game leaves a distinct not defiance code signature. If thats to much to ask then we clearly have no devs on this game just CMs fending questions. And if thats the case then cms should be passing all reported info to the consoles manufacturer i.e xbox to Microsoft and PS to Sony. These reports hold more merrit when submitted by a dev company rather then a player and this will fast track the report processes we as console users have available. Sadly empty py has become normal but thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Any moron with at least 1 yr of programming knowledge can jtag an xbox. The scripts for nand dump come prewritten. You literally just follow instructions. It takes 4 hrs start to finish to jtag a console and have it online. Sold several of these before i began d13. At the time i didn't see defiance mods available but thats not to say someone hasnt written a basic list i.e. "candy drop,aim bot, perma ego reset...... The smart thing to do for hacking isnt waiting for someone to send you a evidence-based fool proof video because the only one who can actually provide that is the hacker themselves. Maybe when someone reports that kinda stuff scroll back through the code and check. Modding things into a game leaves a distinct not defiance code signature. If thats to much to ask then we clearly have no devs on this game just CMs fending questions. And if thats the case then cms should be passing all reported info to the consoles manufacturer i.e xbox to Microsoft and PS to Sony. These reports hold more merrit when submitted by a dev company rather then a player and this will fast track the report processes we as console users have available. Sadly empty py has become normal but thanks for posting.

Normally this is done automatically via the monitoring (runs 24 hours a day) and anything that deviates from the norm(simple "if else loop") is automatically written to a text file and automatically sent to the IT department by email at set intervals. Then you only have to evaluate it...

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    written to a text file and automatically sent to

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post

Unfortunately it seems to be the case or Gamigo does not do any monitoring. It is even worse if the employees responsible do not know how a monitoring works.

How would we know if Py is updated?

Py has...... wait for it.......... Dirac :-) And 2 of the usual crates. Way to go, Gamigo! You have proven yourself again. Do not misunderstand me, Dirac is a good sniper, but we have had it so many times in the last year along with the other wepons you have decided to repeat ad nauseum on Py.

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    Py is Emptyyyyyyyyy.. Yay

They updated with the daily contract reset