+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best det type for hibernal barrage synergy?

Just curious what the best detonator type for hibernal barrage synergy would be? I assume a big boomer with a small mag or no mag rolls at all? I’ve pulled a bunch of crappy dets from idr such as crash boomers, auto lobber, incinerator, etc I forget what else. I’ve got a purgatory but it has a large mag and doesn’t really seem to suit the synergy. And you’d probably also want t4 speed boost on explosive kill I’d think? And speed boost mastery of course.

Purgatory-anything is good, that sounds like a solid Det right there (big boomer as you said is good, the Jp det of this Syn Comet is big boomer) but yeah Purgatory is good especially if it has a weapon nano, and if your lucky enough to roll t4 speed boost that's also good but it does have a built-in speed boost in the syn (which shorter mags may be better for to trigger it, but it also triggers from kills so isn't completely necessary) for dets I usually try to make sure a velocity roll is in there somewhere to get better range for me is critical so you don't always have to aim super high up in the air.

You didnt say, what kind of gun you want to build, well i mean for which battle you want to use it.
    I personally use hib as an offhand gun...
    Ego power back 10% on füll reload with Speed mastry comes cool while running this gun.
    Incinerator is what people mostly build with hib dets
    Sludge/bonfire/mc for rls

When you want to build a powerful det with hib syn i d recommend a big boomer with rad or bio or fire (the nano depends in your rig...with sunderer you can use fire,without i d stick to Bio or rad)
    Precise or dynamic would be best to boost crit and reload(on prec) and crit/fr/reload on dyn...
    T2 mag
    T3 min dmg
    T4 Speed o. Kill , health dmg , Armor perf , Dura dmg , 10% Ego
    T5 crit
    T6 dmg
    Dmg mastery /Speed on reload/permaspeed/12%dmg to multiple targets

Would be a decent setup...the gun should have t2 or t3 mag atleast, oj or sup dmg and a crit roll in t3 t5 or t6 atleast to make it as good as it can be imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    You didnt say, what kind of gun you want to build, well i mean for which battle you want to use it.
    I personally use hib as an offhand gun...
    Ego power back 10% on füll reload with Speed mastry comes cool while running this gun.
    Incinerator is what people mostly build with hib dets
    Sludge/bonfire/mc for rls

When you want to build a powerful det with hib syn i d recommend a big boomer with rad or bio or fire (the nano depends in your rig...with sunderer you can use fire,without i d stick to Bio or rad)
    Precise or dynamic would be best to boost crit and reload(on prec) and crit/fr/reload on dyn...
    T2 mag
    T3 min dmg
    T4 Speed o. Kill , health dmg , Armor perf , Dura dmg , 10% Ego
    T5 crit
    T6 dmg
    Dmg mastery /Speed on reload/permaspeed/12%dmg to multiple targets

Would be a decent setup...the gun should have t2 or t3 mag atleast, oj or sup dmg and a crit roll in t3 t5 or t6 atleast to make it as good as it can be imo.
    Pve if that’s what you mean as I don’t really pvp, but I suppose like a lot of weapons it can be good for both. I suppose incinerator is good maybe specifically as a run gun? (I’m not patron so I don’t really do forge runs either)

Quote Originally Posted by Declorean View Post
    Purgatory-anything is good, that sounds like a solid Det right there (big boomer as you said is good, the Jp det of this Syn Comet is big boomer) but yeah Purgatory is good especially if it has a weapon nano, and if your lucky enough to roll t4 speed boost that's also good but it does have a built-in speed boost in the syn (which shorter mags may be better for to trigger it, but it also triggers from kills so isn't completely necessary) for dets I usually try to make sure a velocity roll is in there somewhere to get better range for me is critical so you don't always have to aim super high up in the air.
    Yeah it’s fire nano but I’m kinda bored of purgas and don’t really care too much for fire nano either although I know it is good in certain instances.

Finally pulled a dynamic rad big boomer, managed to get x1.08 dmg on the first mastery so I’ll prob just keep it at that as I don’t really do forge runs, no speed boost on the t4 roll but ego on reload so not to bad. The t1 roll was dmg but I’ve re rolled to velocity. Hopefully t6 it and get t6 dmg and if so be able to re roll the t4 if I wanted.

Or maybe if it gets t6 dmg, re roll the t5 to crit or something as it has t5 reload roll, although reload isn’t bad either, idk. Here’s the bonuses:

Velocity, was dmg
    Min dmg
    Fire rate
    Ego on reload
    Reload

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    Or maybe if it gets t6 dmg, re roll the t5 to crit or something as it has t5 reload roll, although reload isn’t bad either, idk. Here’s the bonuses:

Velocity, was dmg
    Min dmg
    Fire rate
    Ego on reload
    Reload
    I got sup crit in my newest sup boomer
    If u get crit on sup , roll oj dmg on it
    Keep dmg mastry oj it's fine

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post

Velocity, was dmg
    Min dmg
    Fire rate
    Ego on reload
    Reload
    If your going to use it as a run gun, I think those rolls are perfect especially the reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartiis View Post
    If your going to use it as a run gun, I think those rolls are perfect especially the reload.
    A 4shot(t2roll mag is 4shots i believe)is unhandy when it comes to high-movement-speed-in-a-short-period-of-time.
    No mag roll would be more efficient (2shots)for a bigboomer rungun.
    To reach the 120%Speedfeet(to build the best bigboomer-rungun-setup for hib) the t4roll shouldnt be 10%ego.... .
    Hib (speedfeet-)guns which can Not reach the 120% should have the 10%ego.... .
    This way you can deal more often 30%more dmg or you do run 50% faster more often,depending on the egopower you choose for your setup.
    I would use an "Incin" for a det-speedfeet-gun.