+ Reply to Thread

8 months and counting...

Xbox 360 server migration error!!!

Can we please get some info on this ongoing issue?
    How has this been going on for so long with no official update in months from gamigo?

With all these "sales" and all the patron pass money you receive, I'd think y'all would be able to afford to hire at least 1 capable developer. Just think how much more money all of the "suckers" would spend if our game actually worked as it used to under trion worlds control.

A few questions from your loyal daily players:

*what "cloud service provider" is being used for xbox360 EU/NA?
    *what "open ports" are available since migration?
    *why can we never open another phase/shard?
    * when will idr runners/ex inus runners be updated?
    *when will 360na get a "stability" fix/patch?
    *why are "some" event jackpots not in py numbras rotation?
    *why do all players receive "karma" from event majors now?
    *WHEN WILL WE FINALLY RECEIVE OUR PROMISED COMPENSATION

I hope for all ark hunters sake that gamigo focuses alil more on their "acquired" assets/ip's and straightens up their act.

1 "BIG" patch, then a hotfix to fix the broken patch lol, and you wont have to touch D13 until you take it offline....

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post

How has this been going on for so long with no official update in months from gamigo?

With all these "sales" and all the patron pass money you receive, I'd think y'all would be able to afford to hire at least 1 capable developer. Just think how much more money all of the "suckers" would spend if our game actually worked as it used to under trion worlds control.

A few questions from your loyal daily players:

*what "cloud service provider" is being used for xbox360 EU/NA?
    *what "open ports" are available since migration?
    *why can we never open another phase/shard?
    * when will idr runners/ex inus runners be updated?
    *when will 360na get a "stability" fix/patch?
    *why are "some" event jackpots not in py numbras rotation?
    *why do all players receive "karma" from event majors now?
    *WHEN WILL WE FINALLY RECEIVE OUR PROMISED COMPENSATION

I hope for all ark hunters sake that gamigo focuses alil more on their "acquired" assets/ip's and straightens up their act.

1 "BIG" patch, then a hotfix to fix the broken patch lol, and you wont have to touch D13 until you take it offline....
    Here is gamingo's response. "Submit a ticket and we will send your inquiry to our developer".

Your ticket....straight into spam folder.

I agree. With the amount of time it’s been broken your employee’s should be ashamed. Seriously

Pretty sure all they really care about is Archeage and Trove. Archeage even has anitcheat. And they both get updates all the time. I agree with others when they say Gamigo should do something with D13 or just sell it to someone who will. These half hearted additions and recycled events just bum me out. This was never perfect but there was always some effort from the game creators to make it fun and interesting and even some surprise generosity once in awhile. Now it's like they just want to do the minimum and sell stuff. Jp's and new syns don't even work right what the hell. There's got to be someone that works there that gives a sh*t and can do sh*t to fix this up. Or maybe not idfk

Just look at the forum. Totally dead. And most all of the active conversation is always begging for the game to get fixed up. All their other forums are full and active. What did you guys expect to cancel py and sell the guns and make $ with no effort? Sorry we want something new to buy and not sh(t we had for free 2 years ago :/ Now D13 (to the big wigs) looks like won't make any money so they gave up without even doing any real work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by NAS View Post

Dearest Gamingo:

Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

It's hard to even bring myself to forum these days lately no hope on data migration error fix
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I agree, Gamigo ought to be ashamed of themselves. The latency alone should have been addressed months ago, but all they seem to do now is reset every so often to load events and content onto the servers, and nothing else. If something isn't done soon, we're gonna have to get big boss Microsoft to step in and put them in their place... and I think we'd all rather not have to go that far to see the servers fixed.

With that being said, we will do what we must.

This company is a joke. Seriously they keep adding packs to buy to a broken unplayable game