+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove the kick option from expo

This is getting old fast. Cant even enjoy the game with new players CONSTANTLY kicking everyone after doing all the work. Then u get dropped right back in. Mute is all that is needed.
    Wont be spending any more real money. Ready to just delete game from system.

You could also just add a solo option.....

Agreed, had this exact problem the other day and many times before. It’s really cool when some idiot insists on soloing but never bothers to mute you so they keep repeatedly kicking you if you try to rejoin (especially annoying if you’re doing a contract for a specific expo). I really don’t understand the solo mentality in expo, like what, they have to prove something to themselves or they don’t want to be out scored or something? Unrelated but I remember one time someone in expo said something dumb about “ninja looting”, like the person to open the cache at the end somehow steals your loot or gets better drops or something, idk lol. It’s rng, there is no such thing as ninja looting in defiance, I just thought that was kinda funny. This is maybe slightly more understandable but still dumb imo, you get people who get very pissy about opening doors or making sure to call out your score at the end to open the cache or cocoon or whatever it’s called (like somehow the highest scorer opening it actually matters?, who cares lol). Anyway, if you happen to join a group or person soloing who keeps kicking you, go over into the second tab and it should say who was the group leader, find player and mute them is about all you can do.

Agree 100%. I'm getting tired of the noobs using the group kick as a power play. They let it go to their head big time. I especially can not stand when they make you do all the work then kick you right at the end so you can't get the drop. Also, the ones that kick you at low tiers. I understand when people wanna solo at high tiers especially when noobs manage to get in cause I don't like babysitting and using up my revives on others. I just saw in the zone a noob was telling people not to open doors cause it affects the final drop, which is not true. I open doors all the time and still get supreme drops so that is misinformation...but yes I totally agree on this. People are misusing and abusing the group kick and it's extremely annoying.

Mute works good or run high tiers lol I'm on 360 and I never run into other players unless its Monday or I'm tier locking with friends.
    But yea its annoying if they don't mute you before kicking...

I do not understand where the problem is.
    There are multiple ways to mute a player.
    Expokickers/coopkickers deserve it.

I can understand the expo kicking, because there's lot of players that just show up to the expo you're in with friends or solo. Refused to listen when you said don't open doors yet in different languages and they still do it anyway. There also issues that if you pick up a player then they won't pick you up then they open the egg while you're trying to extract then get back in.
    I haven't group kick anyone in expo yet after thinking about it I'm going to start doing it

Why must you not open the doors?

You also told me spawning your vehicle on boss in last event gives you more jackpots.

Can devs add input to this as well because I think some people are playing themselves. Like adding codes after coop to try and exploit game.

The only reason to not open doors is to save time if you’re trying to get through em fast (you also get less shards this way), but some people seem to think it affects drops in the final (it doesn’t). Also spawning cars in events is basically a joke and serves no purpose, people used to do this a lot when the matron would lag out and sit there underground. I’m guessing someone made up some stupid rumor about it giving jackpots and gullible people actually believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    Why must you not open the doors?

You also told me spawning your vehicle on boss in last event gives you more jackpots.

Can devs add input to this as well because I think some people are playing themselves. Like adding codes after coop to try and exploit game.
    Codes after coop? Huh?