+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It's basically common courtesy u don't go to som1s house and trash the place and leave just be respectful if it's not your expo if it is your expo then u make the rules and there's no hacking in this game please stop saying there is lol and if u want expo with a good group join my clan THE DARK BROTHERH00D or join warpath ogs

I open doors all the time,except for high tier Boss rooms.
    I have No Time to waste.
    I ve meet people waiting for someone who opens the endcrate for over 1minute.Since that day i Changes my view about some expo players.
    On x360 Not many people are alive so you literally have No troubles with expos anymore bec max 10people Run expos a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Lilliewhite View Post
    Ps
    if you have a issue with group kicking go to berk academy
    Dude you a fool who listens to everyone talking nonsense to you on how to glitch the system. Don't be a sheep and think for yourself. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
    p.s. No need to advise me what to do. You are a fool. You clearly put your vehicle over the boss in the last event because you need to prevent everyone else from scoring on the boss. What a looser. Get good. No need to glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    I open doors all the time,except for high tier Boss rooms.
    I have No Time to waste.
    I ve meet people waiting for someone who opens the endcrate for over 1minute.Since that day i Changes my view about some expo players.
    On x360 Not many people are alive so you literally have No troubles with expos anymore bec max 10people Run expos a day.
    Explain to me why you must wait for them to open the crate please. Seriously. I just don't understand. You mean you need their help with the boss, because there are no rooms when you get to the boss level so i don't understand. And if it is stage before boss, why must you wait for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rouge Assasin View Post
    You could also just add a solo option.....

That would be great option, I would prefer to do the runs with people as I hate to open the cahce. If I do join up with people I usually record to make notes of anyone that kicks but has not happened for sometime.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

You generally wait to open end rewards in case someone needs to make room. Communication is key with a good group. Im not saying i wait to open but i do ask if everyone is cool if i opened it. Sometimes thats all you truly need a lil respect and common courtesy is pretty effective at resolving these childish situations.

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    Explain to me why you must wait for them to open the crate please. Seriously. I just don't understand. You mean you need their help with the boss, because there are no rooms when you get to the boss level so i don't understand. And if it is stage before boss, why must you wait for them?
    I wanted to say,that i joined in an expo from 3 others.
    So i was waiting for them to open the end loot crate.
    Because i ve respect and being a social player i did Not touch the crate,so i was waiting for them to open it.It took em over 1min Till someone decided to open it...and no No one Had to clean invo.
    When it would be my expo i would Open the crate instant or i would call someone out who should open it.
    I have No clue what you wanted to tell me with the "you mean you need their help"-sentence.
    I don't need any help in expo,played 10thousands of These already.Even when it's high Tier and 3 Players are afk at the beginning and they increase the stats of enemys...No struggle.
    When it is high tier Expo 3rd stage i wait some secs b4 i open the door,so anyone can get ammo or revive back If someone needs it.On First Stage or second stage i dont wait If s1 is ready or not.Just rushing through.

@gamico the coding is already in game. On DLC maps you can kick from group but not from map. Sometimes expo glitches to this effect. No groups. I think everyone would be okay adding the code to expo as well. Then you could just mute the player.
    The solo option like warmaster would also solve it.

If you don't have the crown:

*Don't open doors (on 360 the lag is so bad for some of us that if u open the starting door we laggy for the whole 1/3, skitter doors are useless to some of us)

*Don't speed run ahead of group ( many ogs don't care, but others without fast speed builds or strong gear can't keep up)

*Don't open boss crate (most players are very superstitious about drops, I personally have written down over 100k rounds, solos are my toons bread n butter)

*Don't join a solo players game with your friends and vote to kick them (you'll be called out in zone every time n give yourself + clan a bad name)

*Call your drops from boss box (some of us write everything down, even the Oj/sup drops others pull out of our expos )

*Don't waste hunter reqs (many of us have 500+ reqs n revive guns/loadouts no need to revive your self 1000 points per random pickup, 2500 points per Allie pickup)

*Don't spread misinformation (holding down on dpad while loading in does nothing, killing each other with crystal does nothing, 100 revives per expo does nothing...

Basically if you don't have the crown its not your expo!
    Be kind and respectful to others, you'll enjoy d13 more!

d13 mods... https://www.se7ensins.com/ that's the main site to use. Mods don't work with "online" game. Offline patch works but no drops ingame

Happy hunting fkrs...

And well there are people who do not know, but in remote times where weapons were not so powerful, all help was welcome on expeditions, there was camaraderie and codes.
    As there was also a previous organization if we went in a group, and the doors opened only when people were ready (especially before the boss), the prize was opened the highest score, unless someone gave the honor to the newbie or to another player.
    These "old" codes are not acceptable to many experienced "today's" players with good weapons and their cyber rigs jackpots equipped with dmg taken and dmg intensifier t6s etc.
    They don't need help, they are impatient with the inexperienced and kick other players, you never know the reason for these "solitude-loving noobs".
    (I saw more of these than "newbie kickers")

Other codes that were used (maybe still used), when you enter an expedition already started ask if you can stay, and if you have to kick another player to wait for the group or to do the expedition alone, give the explanations ( it costs nothing).
    * Respect and help players

P.s.: Finally, if you want to play alone or not to be kicked, mute the player and resolve the issue.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58