+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    And well there are people who do not know, but in remote times where weapons were not so powerful, all help was welcome on expeditions, there was camaraderie and codes.
    As there was also a previous organization if we went in a group, and the doors opened only when people were ready (especially before the boss), the prize was opened the highest score, unless someone gave the honor to the newbie or to another player.
    These "old" codes are not acceptable to many experienced "today's" players with good weapons and their cyber rigs jackpots equipped with dmg taken and dmg intensifier t6s etc.
    They don't need help, they are impatient with the inexperienced and kick other players, you never know the reason for these "solitude-loving noobs".
    (I saw more of these than "newbie kickers")

Other codes that were used (maybe still used), when you enter an expedition already started ask if you can stay, and if you have to kick another player to wait for the group or to do the expedition alone, give the explanations ( it costs nothing).
    * Respect and help players

P.s.: Finally, if you want to play alone or not to be kicked, mute the player and resolve the issue.
    The good 'ole days. I miss the comraderie. I miss playing expos with people who find opening those doors and picking up junk chips too shard. Also it's one of the few places to get mods for certain standard yet unpopular syns like assassin and cannoneer. However it's important to some because jackpots are of said synergies. Like I have a vbi cannoneer syn canker I'm trying to mod but it's taking forever because of this reason. People don't like taking the time to open these anymore. I've always subscribed to the top score with the least amount of downs to open the cache unless they so choose to give that opportunity to another player. Forever there are players that feel it makes no difference but to me it seems as if it does. I haven't been kicked in forever though. I always ask if it's okay to stay if I enter and someone else is already there simply because they may be waiting for the rest of the group to arrive (hunting for caves and logging out of bunkers). My only two gripes with expos is that snipers have ridiculous aim and can one shot kill in a split second from a moving, jumping, rolling target and that the rewards for doing high tier expo gives out bunk irrelevant rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    My only two gripes with expos is that snipers have ridiculous aim and can one shot kill in a split second from a moving, jumping, rolling target and that the rewards for doing high tier expo gives out bunk irrelevant rewards.
    Yup superiority synergy is hardly superior, actually should be called inferiority lol. That and pretty horrible drop rates on actually useful chips. Not only in expo, snipers in general have ridiculous aim bot like accuracy, although yeah, I agree, the split second one shots at higher tiers are pretty dumb.