+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

St. Patrick’s Day Sale 50% OFF

St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner! Many Ark Hunters will be drinking green beer at the Crater questioning their mission loot drops, searching the four-leaf clovers and enjoying loads of green great days and nights!

The following deals are now on sale for 50% off through March 22, 11 AM PDT:
    • Raptor Bright Green/Black
    • Outfit Inmate
    Don’t miss the chance to get lucky with these deals before they’re gone! Save green, wear green!

"questioning their mission" lol

I question more than that. What the heck all this company dose is add packs for us to buy to use in a broken unplayable game. If said money went to fixing game I would buy just to get things back on track.

Amen!!! I will not spend a dime until things get fixed...the lag/disconnects are unbearable, social bug every week, horrible drop rates, glitchers running rampant, glitch locked pursuits from broken events, broken syns, terrible rng. I spent about 60k in PG at idr and got the same crappy gun 3 times in a row and same mod 6 times in a row!!! If people would stop giving them their money they may have more incentive to fix things...js.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner! Many Ark Hunters will be drinking green beer at the Crater questioning their mission loot drops, searching the four-leaf clovers and enjoying loads of green great days and nights!

The following deals are now on sale for 50% off through March 22, 11 AM PDT:

• Raptor Bright Green/Black
    • Outfit Inmate

Don’t miss the chance to get lucky with these deals before they’re gone! Save green, wear green!

So when does Oktoberfest start, and what kind of offensive outfit will that get?
    Liam Devlin - Leader/Chaos Crew D50

"To boldy go where no fist has gone before"

So much take and I minutia of give. I just can't with this company anymore. Priorities are straight garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I just can't with this company anymore. Priorities are straight garbage.
    I mean, you're not wrong.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.