+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Just a random suggestion

Just a random suggestion

Since majority of people across the world are facing some sense of quarantine/isolation atm, could you not like put all the events on for us. I’m sure we’d all truly appreciate it and given the circumstances, I wouldn’t say is asking too much either >.<
    PC/NA

Elmoo - 6K - Chaos Crew (Leader)
    Mooeyy - 6K - Moo Crew (Leader)

-- And many more 6k toons. Apparently i prefer the grind more than the power --
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
    PC/EU
    Mooeyy - 6K

RECOMMENDED DISCORD CHANNELS:
    Defiance Data - https://discord.gg/EdnXt6Q
    Defiance Discord - https://discord.gg/c7JvR6

Quote Originally Posted by elmoo View Post
    Since majority of people across the world are facing some sense of quarantine/isolation atm, could you not like put all the events on for us. I’m sure we’d all truly appreciate it and given the circumstances, I wouldn’t say is asking too much either >.<
    That's a pretty good idea. "pandemic prevention"

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    That's a pretty good idea. "pandemic prevention"
    Okay, good idea.
    It should not be taken lightly, but the name is very precise ... I like it.

* Take care guys, be forehanded, take care of your family and others

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Yes! only if could come true!

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Pretty much we’re all stuck indoors but getting whole month of events is not possible. We’re currently getting ready for the Armistice therefore, any other unscheduled event may actually do something to the upcoming event so it’s better not to risk. Currently we’re looking to do some non or partly ingame events but pretty much we shouldn’t stick to the quarantine schedules, just pull up in your favorite chair and play Defiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Pretty much we’re all stuck indoors but getting whole month of events is not possible. We’re currently getting ready for the Armistice therefore, any other unscheduled event may actually do something to the upcoming event so it’s better not to risk. Currently we’re looking to do some non or partly ingame events but pretty much we shouldn’t stick to the quarantine schedules, just pull up in your favorite chair and play Defiance.
    I would love to sit in my favorite chair and play Defiance, but my work doesn't allow it.

We will be waiting for the Armstice sooner rather than later.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Q

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    What quarantine schedules? What? Come on. Are you even trying?

So can we have better drops? It's just flipping a switch for you. One t4 mod/hour is not very meaningful for the time spent. Or even put some better gun on Py so he's not totally empty. Or put some t5 Quasar mods on there. Something...

100k pg ...nothing what i need
    3000af No right roll,No right mastery,No sups
    100expos the Last three days,nothing decent
    2000rep spent at AA/GA crates,nothing nice,No jp
    Py is empty
    No Event is on
    All dailys/weeklys done

Medjed,what should i do?

Wonderful idea A+, we are now stuck inside.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

Updated Often: 1000+ Items
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Inventory-list

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

+1 fantastic idea!!!!
    I was going to post same thread lol

For example:

*Some sort of social event, like that advent calendar bs (ingame not just forums)

*New "over powered" synergy (cn has been the best for too long)

*Increased drop rates (gear + event spawn rates)

*exclusive event based clothes (helmet, shirt+pants, w/e)

*something expo based!!! (like bring back 2x golden skitterlings, or increase ARK FORGE per run, or allow expos based jackpot guns to drop with random nanos, or 2-10x supreme chip drop chances)

*5x patron pass daily rewards (patron pass is almost useless these days on Xbox 360 eu/na!! I'm sure its the same on other platforms too. 500-600 "LOYALY" points for a rig/chip that only takes 100-250m scrip to buy ingame is CRAZY! And buying those 22 loyalty boxes is a joke also! I mean 4 years pulling 22 crates for 1 JP rig lmfao!
    Paying customers shouldn't feel scammed when spending their hard earned cash on ingame content)

*RANDOMIZED JACKPOT BOXES!! (put random jackpot crates in py for PG, then you don't need to worry about py being jack pot less anymore. And also put them in the reputation vendors, as the current stuff to spend our REP on is all junk)

We need things to do ingame, the same old daily grind just doesn't cut it anymore.
    Theres too many games worth playing right now, to only be GRINDING D13 for junk/lame rewards!
    I'd hope the cms would push these kind of threads forward to their "bosses"!