+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Py - 03/17

Thanks for the update. Just checked a few minutes ago. lol.

Frustration got me to pull a perfected bound weapon ...... a .................................. CN blast rifle. lol.

Maybe if Py is going to be empty for the week you guys @ Gamigo could put a post on the forum saying he's empty that week on Monday morning so we're not running around looking for him only to get rewarded with nothing.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #13
    We definitely should have but unfortunately, we got informed to late so it’s better late than never to inform that it will not get updated this week so you won’t have to return to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    We definitely should have but unfortunately, we got informed to late so it’s better late than never to inform that it will not get updated this week so you won’t have to return to it.
    Player reported it on the forum 3.17.2020 and you guys didn't response the the post until 3.19.2020.

How are we suppose to report it or get a hold of any CMs and have it update on a "timely" manner, when the CMs are always days late? Perhaps discord is that a better method or twitter? Even if we submit a ticket, you guys will just give the same response that you provided today, and that by the time you guys review the ticket, it's already too late again.

The CMs should have been responsible for updating the PYs on a weekly basis and all it takes is a couple minutes of your time. The previous CMs Zeph when Trion was in charge never had this issue, I don't understand why the CM Gamingo hires are having so much difficulty.

Meanwhile on the same day 3.17.2020, you responded to the following thread on the forum.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...56#post2175556
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...55#post2175555
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...53#post2175553

Even if we report the Py, the CMs will continue to put the same old JP that has been in the rotation for the past 43 WEEKS! then what's the point.

It's pointless for the CM to response, because their answer is always the same. Either they forgot, or they didn't get a chance to do something, or they will sent the problem to the developer. It just a endless cycle of excuses and BS.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Maybe if Py is going to be empty for the week you guys @ Gamigo could put a post on the forum saying he's empty that week on Monday morning so we're not running around looking for him only to get rewarded with nothing.
    I really don’t understand why they can’t just make py a static vendor like the rest. It makes no sense being tied to a random spawn, from roadside emergencies of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by AJJOKERD18 View Post
    We on the ps3 have had jps in py

Really lame troll attempt. I didn't fight for me here. Because I already have the best jp's in the game. And I've already given away over 30 JP's... I was all about the newer players. It's frustrating for them...

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Really lame troll attempt. I didn't fight for me here. Because I already have the best jp's in the game. And I've already given away over 30 JP's... I was all about the newer players. It's frustrating for them...
    Wasn't a troll we had I think the drac in py last week or week before we have been getting jps just not good ones and it's been a set of like 15 in rotation. You said it's been empty for 11 months that's not accurate for ps3 na. Also it's not a new thing for it to be empty a day before it updates just to let u guys know it py updates on Wednesday u posted empty on a Tuesday

You look for py Wednesday after dailys come out that's when py updates

You look for py Wednesday after dailys come out that's when py updates
    It used to be set on Wed, but when Gamingo took over, they moved it to Monday then some day it's Tuesday. Now it is just unknown because the CMs find excuses not to update them regardless what day of the week it is. They will just say it's too late to update like they have this week.

This google doc created by Light Energy, clearly documented all the dates/days which the Py "supposely" get updated.

As all players can see, under Gamingo's reign, the number of miss Py is astronomical. They consistently pushing out cache and loot box on a weekly basis and "encouraging" player to purchase.

A game from 2013 that get "0" update. Any last major update was from 2017 and it's 2020 now. 3 years without any new content other than more synergy and loot box for players to purchase.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...rC1XvhqeEY/pub

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    It used to be set on Wed, but when Gamingo took over, they moved it to Monday then some day it's Tuesday. Now it is just unknown because the CMs find excuses not to update them regardless what day of the week it is. They will just say it's too late to update like they have this week.
    Thanks photoz. Someone who plays the game regularly should know that.

Wasn't a troll we had I think the drac in py last week
    Right. Last week...

You said it's been empty for 11 months that's not accurate for ps3 na.
    I wrote - ...like the minds of the Gamigo crew for 11 months...