+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Py - 03/17

I appreciate ,that some people still complaining about py and stuff .
    I lost my hope at the last Event with the broken ed Syn+ No inf mods + the perma py Trash guns.

JP jackpot. And I gave up the new jps when the fatal phantasm dropped no jps at the arkfalls we had to buy them from the box's after the event lol but we're are these armistice boxes yayyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by AJJOKERD18 View Post
    JP jackpot. And I gave up the new jps when the fatal phantasm dropped no jps at the arkfalls we had to buy them from the box's after the event lol
    I pay for patron pass and the ability to pull chips and experiment with their combinations but at this point I feel like what we get from Patron and the ability to pull chips should be free. They don't deserve any of our money at this point. Not with broken syns and more broken syns put out on top of the last. We should all get what Patron offers for free. We should be able to modify our rigs for free. **** the amount of pg and af we earn in this game, especially if you PvP is pretty damn bogus and weak. Gamigo is 100% on the take and nothing more. Nothing they have done says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I pay for patron pass and the ability to pull chips and experiment with their combinations but at this point I feel like what we get from Patron and the ability to pull chips should be free. They don't deserve any of our money at this point. Not with broken syns and more broken syns put out on top of the last. We should all get what Patron offers for free. We should be able to modify our rigs for free. **** the amount of pg and af we earn in this game, especially if you PvP is pretty damn bogus and weak. Gamigo is 100% on the take and nothing more. Nothing they have done says otherwise.

I have not renewed my patron since 22 July 2019. Before that I always had a patron. The players who are still pumping money into the game are in my eyes partly responsible for the bad state of the game. Think about it. If Gamigo cannot generate money through the game, there are only 2 possibilities. Either Gamigo does something for the game or the game is shut down. I am ready to live with both scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    I have not renewed my patron since 22 July 2019. Before that I always had a patron. The players who are still pumping money into the game are in my eyes partly responsible for the bad state of the game. Think about it. If Gamigo cannot generate money through the game, there are only 2 possibilities. Either Gamigo does something for the game or the game is shut down. I am ready to live with both scenarios.
    This game used to be so packed full of players on weekday and weekend, there were multiple phases. Now during the peak hour and day, there are only 1 phase. I recently saw 2 phases but that is probably due to the people being quarantine in their home more than anything so they just login to see the state the game is in. The number of players now a day on "PC" is 1/6 of what it used to be compare to when I first started playing. I don't know how things are on other platforms, but the games/zone chat feel like a ghost town. I checked into see EU-PC and it's even worse. I say give this another year or two and the player base will shrink so much, the server will be force to shut down.

https://steamcharts.com/app/224600

D50 is even worse.

If you cross compare the chart between the two game. D13 still have larger fan base despite it being an older game. Dev should never have made d50 and focus strictly on D13.

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    This game used to be so packed full of players on weekday and weekend, there were multiple phases. Now during the peak hour and day, there are only 1 phase. I recently saw 2 phases but that is probably due to the people being quarantine in their home more than anything so they just login to see the state the game is in. The number of players now a day on "PC" is 1/6 of what it used to be compare to when I first started playing. I don't know how things are on other platforms, but the games/zone chat feel like a ghost town. I checked into see EU-PC and it's even worse. I say give this another year or two and the player base will shrink so much, the server will be force to shut down.

D50 is even worse.

If you cross compare the chart between the two game. D13 still have larger fan base despite it being an older game. Dev should never have made d50 and focus strictly on D13.

I completely agree!

Yeah me too.
    Hard to buy mods or get a q for coops, especially for people from Europe or non-american people.

Ye,cause alot dislike u,One.Easy bill.

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post

D50 is even worse.

Sounds right. It's hard to believe they STILL don't realize all their players quit because they quit updating Py. Maybe they think that in a few years all of us will be gone away to other games or busy with other things and they can sell Lethal Contaminates and Broglies and Until Deaths to the noobs out of rng boxes. 2050 took away the first group on the fence about quitting then no Py was it for the rest. I think if they're going to stop having Py they should introduce something else to the game to keep it interesting.

Like the first group that quit when they made 2050 they already knew d13 was getting put on the back burner. But then they made Iron Demon Runners and Py I think to keep players here. And it worked! They don't realize how important it is/was to us. They're just spitballing different ways to make the game more profitable for them. Like their experiment taking away boosts and sup chips. They're experimenting trying out if they can make money by taking stuff away and make us pay for it. Look at the sales they have on lock boxes of guns that used to be on Py. It must be working I guess. People must be buying them. I don't get why it's so hard for them to ADD stuff to the game for us to buy. When they do that we happily spend money. Like that Caustic Fury rig. I bought one and I never buy much. Taking stuff away and trying to sell it back sucks! Make new things and people will buy it!