+ Reply to Thread

Server Queue Position 136...

Estimated Time Remaining.... 13 minutes.
    Sorry but that is totally unacceptable. I guess we'll just blame it on the Coronavirus.

Yep...got disconnected about 15 times in an hour and a half then got put in que when I logged back on...sat in que for 15 mins and said screw it not worth this hassle...

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Estimated Time Remaining.... 13 minutes.
    Sorry but that is totally unacceptable. I guess we'll just blame it on the Coronavirus.
    It's part of the social glitch

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    There was a server restart, could you please confirm, if you are still social glitched?
    If yes please specify which platform and server.

daily reset soon

Trion used to so server resets when things started getting wonky. Things like social bugs. And we never had to inform them that they were happening because someone was always monitoring the servers for these kinds of issues and if we did have to address it we got a response within a few hours. Not the next day when the automatic daily reset fixed the social glitch because of a Dev doesn't fix it for us the automatic reset does. Just another thing about this game that collects real life monetary funds from players while offering a plethora of broken aspects that have been addressed so much that the dead horse's spirit says enough is enough. Things like Quasar Wave syn being broken for close to a year (lifesteal is broken), it being addressed when it first came out and these game developers still not patching the problem. Makes no sense. Gamigo created this synergy. At least Trion fixed their broken syns when notified. Made them a priority. Your employer on the other hand, through their lame support system, just hands out a repeat disclaimer that it's still being looked at be the developers. So hard to believe since a few other syns have been released since Quasar. We all wonder why put out other syns when you visit haven't fixed those that are broken first. Makes no sense other than your employer wants our money and not our satisfaction in n experiencing this title..

We are social glitched med Jed ps3 NA server. I'm on all the time just give us 1 emergency reset a day or put a reset everyday at 5:00 pm CST

I'm on PS3 na and I haven't been able to play at all today...36 disconnects in under 2 hours...I reset my console every time and it still wouldn't let me log in 90% of the time. When it did let me on...every expo I disconnect, every pvp match I disconnect, every time I teleport I disconnect. This is getting a lil ridiculous. I don't think I will be playing much anymore.