+ Reply to Thread

Why are the stats ffor the Black Racing Pro Dodge so low

Why are the Black Racing Pro Dodge stats low at 20 and 22

Why isn't it 25 and 28 with longer boost like the Nebula

It's hardly a "Racing Pro" and makes time trials not worth doing.
    I cannot fight a psychic enemy! How else do they know to move aside just as I pull my sniper rifles trigger, even when I am cloaked.

If all the money and all the hours spent by all the gamers playing all the games, was put to a better use then the world would be a boring place.

The Defiant Prayer: Defiance give me the guns I need, To kill the things I can, To kill the things I cant, and the guns so there is no difference

They dont seem too be interested in tweaking the vehicles or races! I've asked these same questions before! Bumping up the stats on this vehicle is a really quick fix! Same goes for the two races by happy pow farms. Adding another minute or so would fix those races! Simple fast fixes like that I would think would be a top priority!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS

Guys... Trion's (not Gamigo, since the decision was made during 2050 beta) bean counters made the decision to get some profits out of 2050 by nerfing the speeds of ALL the pursuit provided 'free' vehicles. They wanted you to PAY MONEY to get vehicles with D13 normal speeds that we'd been used to for the prior 5 years.

No idea who specifically made that decision, but it HAD to be the financial side of management, because otherwise the dev's would have done anything they could to avoid doing this just to save time prior to launch... when they had a LARGE to-do list and LARGE deadline. I'm sure the dev's working on it knew it wasn't gonna go over real well... but that's what was decided so that's what they did.

No one at Trion SAID this... but it's bloody obvious when every pursuit provided vehicle has nerfed speeds. All the new players to 2050 would have the opportunity to give them money for the speed we all took for granted.

I was likely one of the first after launch to earn the time trial challenger (I'm a fan of Black... not the bright red challenger I'd gotten from claims)... so I focused early on leveling up my runner speeds and finished off with Golds somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd week after launch.

Much to my disappointment... yes, it (and the few other pursuit vehicles) sucked.

Frankly, I assume the vehicle speeds and durability issue couldn't be further down the priority lists at Gamigo. Don't look for a change anytime soon, or ever. Their priority is what will make them MONEY. Improving or fixing what you bring up, sure 'seems' easy, but doesn't do much for their bottom line.

Also, there's stuff MUCH higher on MY list of what I'd want from Gamigo to do too so I've long ago accepted this. Now it's your turn to accept it, or not.

2050 PC/NA Founder: Babydoll (with permission from Professor Chaos) aka Babydahl, Bloody Natasha, Kylarran in Defiance
    Defiance PC/NA Founders: Professor Chaos and Iron Death, RIP brother

Quote Originally Posted by Kylarran View Post
    Guys... Trion's (not Gamigo, since the decision was made during 2050 beta) bean counters made the decision to get some profits out of 2050 by nerfing the speeds of ALL the pursuit provided 'free' vehicles. They wanted you to PAY MONEY to get vehicles with D13 normal speeds that we'd been used to for the prior 5 years.

No idea who specifically made that decision, but it HAD to be the financial side of management, because otherwise the dev's would have done anything they could to avoid doing this just to save time prior to launch... when they had a LARGE to-do list and LARGE deadline. I'm sure the dev's working on it knew it wasn't gonna go over real well... but that's what was decided so that's what they did.

No one at Trion SAID this... but it's bloody obvious when every pursuit provided vehicle has nerfed speeds. All the new players to 2050 would have the opportunity to give them money for the speed we all took for granted.

I was likely one of the first after launch to earn the time trial challenger (I'm a fan of Black... not the bright red challenger I'd gotten from claims)... so I focused early on leveling up my runner speeds and finished off with Golds somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd week after launch.

Much to my disappointment... yes, it (and the few other pursuit vehicles) sucked.

Frankly, I assume the vehicle speeds and durability issue couldn't be further down the priority lists at Gamigo. Don't look for a change anytime soon, or ever. Their priority is what will make them MONEY. Improving or fixing what you bring up, sure 'seems' easy, but doesn't do much for their bottom line.

Also, there's stuff MUCH higher on MY list of what I'd want from Gamigo to do too so I've long ago accepted this. Now it's your turn to accept it, or not.
    Just to point this out! Anyone can get the black challenger and finish the first pursuit! Nerfed or not! It's very do able, and most people on our clan have that vehicle! Its the second persuit in my opinion that can not be completed due to the two races by happy pow farms! More time is needed on them! I've asked so many times for them to fix these! It's such an easy fix to just add on some more time to the race! I think it's just them two but I can double check. It may be one other as well! As too your claim of them wanting to sell us faster vehicles! I never heard of that being a plan, but I wouldnt of put it past them! As games became free to play years back! Pay to win was a good way of bringing in money!
    CLAN: LEGENDARY GUNS