+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Py 23/03

Py 23/03

Beta 6 and Reality Splitter.

During the European lockdown because of the virus, it would have been nice if Gamigo gave Py better weapons so that more people would play to get something good. They have chosen not to. I play another game for now. Gamigo bosses are donkeys. Instead, they introduce new things to buy. F**cking vultures.

Yeah man , i crit out 10 Times in 3 hrs on top.
    #ripoffcompanyfrompaytowingames

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaMinx View Post

During the European lockdown because of the virus, it would have been nice if Gamigo gave Py better weapons so that more people would play to get something good. They have chosen not to. I play another game for now. Gamigo bosses are donkeys. Instead, they introduce new things to buy. F**cking vultures.
    Thanks for the update. And yea it would have been really cool if they put something besides the same stuff that's been on there 5 times while we're all stuck inside hiding from a freakin virus. Playing video games is the perfect thing to do right now. For the 500th time seems like they don't give a damn about d13 anymore. Missed opportunity 5,3235

thx in 4 1 reality splitters

they only watch the game store !!! do not care about the rest !!!!

"This message shows a CM fighting a tanker level 11 with reality splitter and gets rekt super bad."

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    "This message shows a CM fighting a tanker level 11 with reality splitter and gets rekt super bad."
    This message shows Oneworld in a montage of all the times he's blown himself up with a mass cannon. (It's a lot)

thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    thanks for the update
    How about they drop these armistice boxes so we can buy stuff lol

ikr i want ga qg