+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fix the lag/disconnects for the love of God!!!

For the past 4 days now it's been almost impossible to play at all on PS3 na. Most of the time I can't even get past the log in screen, it instantly crits. If I do manage to get on, it will kick me off every couple minutes. There are many bored gamers stuck inside and I'm pretty sure it's overloading the server. Could you possibly add some phases or something to keep the constant crits at bay? If it's this bad now I know it'll be 10 times worse during the event...haven't really been playing at all the past week cause it's not worth spending 2 hours trying to log on and it's extremely irritating trying to get contracts done when you get kicked off every 2 minutes.

Since 4 days i have troubles to preme guns...
    Is it a coincidence?

Critted at sutro tower at 1 min Countdown left
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

Quote Originally Posted by Oneworld100 View Post
    Since 4 days i have troubles to preme guns...
    Is it a coincidence?

Critted at sutro tower at 1 min Countdown left
    I just noticed this too. I have 1 gun left to t6 and it won't even let me 100% it only goes to 95%.

It lets me go up to100% but yea these dam server are kicking us all off every 15mins I seen it today mass DC half of my clan got kicked off at the same time and takes me 6 or more tries to log in

all these troubles on Consoles, man i would have been left and switch to PC. Couldn't deal with all that too much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    I just noticed this too. I have 1 gun left to t6 and it won't even let me 100% it only goes to 95%.
    Lol with defiance logic a 95% preme=5% preme lol

I failed a 100% years ago on eu server too.
    Tbh i was thinking bout having problems to sup bec after i tryed a sup on an equiped gun it did Not show that the gun was equiped anymore.It was.

RIP gun you are now at a better place
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

I don't know about that but then again I t6 all my guns at 5% 10% and 15% im not about drop 2000 AF on 1gun at a time I have over 50 guns that need work and it's easier to hit them at 5% every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by AJJOKERD18 View Post
    I don't know about that but then again I t6 all my guns at 5% 10% and 15% im not about drop 2000 AF on 1gun at a time I have over 50 guns that need work and it's easier to hit them at 5% every now and then
    I have the worst luck with that so I always 100%. I've tried doing the 5 and 15 and it never works for me. I ended up wasting 3000 af doing it like that so I said never again lol I will only 100%. I don't carry many guns anyway I'm very OCD and carrying too much stuff really freaks me out.

But for real we're is armistice we need these armistice boxes yeaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    For the past 4 days now it's been almost impossible to play at all on PS3 na. Most of the time I can't even get past the log in screen, it instantly crits. If I do manage to get on, it will kick me off every couple minutes. There are many bored gamers stuck inside and I'm pretty sure it's overloading the server. Could you possibly add some phases or something to keep the constant crits at bay? If it's this bad now I know it'll be 10 times worse during the event...haven't really been playing at all the past week cause it's not worth spending 2 hours trying to log on and it's extremely irritating trying to get contracts done when you get kicked off every 2 minutes.
    This is why on-site servers are better than the cloud servers Gamigo loves so much. Sure, cloud servers are less expensive, but they're not meant to be used to host MMO games. On-site servers, while more expensive, will outperform cloud servers any day of the week.