+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fimbultyr View Post
    This is why on-site servers are better than the cloud servers Gamigo loves so much. Sure, cloud servers are less expensive, but they're not meant to be used to host MMO games. On-site servers, while more expensive, will outperform cloud servers any day of the week.
    On site servers are ALWAYS faster. Not only are cloud servers not meant to do more then STORE data, but it adds an extra stop along the way for the data. Since its constant input and output that's actually 2 extra stops. When you get bored run trace-route. Its ridiculous with a good connection and not everyone will be using a good or great connection so couple that and the fact that defiance was always laggy. Yeah lets add in a couple more stops and see if it'll crash harder..............

It's a vicious cycle. Poor server = poor playing experience = less player = less people buying loot box or in game feature. Maybe it's all part of their strategy to phase out d13. Maybe also because next gen console probably won't support d13. Hence why develope d50 built for next gen console. Maybe defiance is still paying loyalty for Syfy copy right hence they can't add new contents without invoking copy right issues. At this point d13 is dead. There haven't been any new content since 2016. No new monster, new map to explore, new story line.

Many people still pray for future development but that will never happen under gamingo's control. If you are still playing d13 on consoles, I recommend you start over on PC or just quit cause there won't be a fix. This latency issues was mentioned more than a year ago during the transition of ownership and I have yet to see any changes.

Same thing on ps3 EU server, I couldnt end Sutro tower contract, It gets me out the server every min. Expedition is impossible.

Running some coops for easy forge, disconnecting after every single time it finishes. I feel bad for people who actually pay to support this game.

Quite frankly, I’m not sure how this game is even allowed to legally operate (it’s always been pretty bad, on consoles anyway). Nothing ever gets fixed, all they do is keep adding more synergies to a clearly broken product. The funny thing is, people still pay good money to play it. Nothing wrong with that, I enjoy the game, but I just can’t bring myself to spend money on it anymore. I would consider patron again but the service is just terrible.

Yea they avoiding my posts but trying to sell more crap to us cause that's all that matters is taking people's money. Can't even play the game for more than five minutes without getting disconnected. Every Co op, expo, pvp match you get kicked. Absolutely ridiculous.

All 100% true I gotta try 5 or 6 times before I can get in then when half of us log on we're social glitched I spent 100$ yesterday I got 1 sjp from the black Friday boxes lol

Wow are you serious...that's terrible. I was gonna ask if you got anything good cause I was thinking bout buying some boxes but after hearing that I think I'll pass. They really do not care unless it involves taking your money. I've posted about the dcs like 7 times on this forum and on their Twitter and they will not respond.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    I've posted about the dcs like 7 times on this forum and on their Twitter and they will not respond.
    I'm guessing it's because it will hurt their bottom line (sales) by openly acknowledging problems that have literally haunted both games for the longest time now.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    I'm guessing it's because it will hurt their bottom line (sales) by openly acknowledging problems that have literally haunted both games for the longest time now.
    Yep, misrepresent their busted game so they can take more money. One giant scam. I honestly hope they get sued.