+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    489

    Armistice soon, Bargain Box returns!


    Greetings Ark Hunters,

    To start with, we want you to gather your squad and get ready for the first round of Arkfalls that will land in Paradise on March 30th!

    You guessed it right! Armistice celebration will start soon and brings four weeks of holiday events!


    Bargain Box (March 25, 11 AM PDT – March 30, 9 AM PDT)


    If you remember our very popular Bargain Box from last year, it’s back in action. Yes, you read it right! There are just 5 days to pick them up. The super rare weapons from the Bargain Box will blow your mind! Get tons of loot for a super low price, but they are only available for 5 days until the start of Armistice celebration.

    These returning boxes have a chance to drop virtually any type of item available in the game including Jackpots, special weapons - Immovable, Unstoppable, Sol Destroyer, Omnipotence, Celestial Wrath and shields.

    Don’t miss this chance to get the maximum profit with these boosts and Bargain Boxes! Stay home and stay healthy!

  2. #2
    when is there going to be any info about the new synergy and weapons types for the event?

  3. #3
    Bargain Boxes? What for? Ps3 NA doesn't even work properly..

    I don't want a new syn or new weapon tpyes. I just want to play the game without major issues. There is nothing else I wish for.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hei Lee View Post
    I don't want a new syn or new weapon tpyes. I just want to play the game without major issues. There is nothing else I wish for.
    I play on pc, and I have been saying that for 7 years. I kinda gather ps3 is worse.
    www.chaosclan.xyz
    disconnect parody https://youtu.be/ndozn_qDVJI
    defiance pax parody https://youtu.be/wpIwZeuJZAU
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    all players welcome


  5. #5
    PS3 na is almost unplayable. Disconnects every 5 minutes, after every expo, pvp match, and Co op. I've posted all over this forum about it, on defiance Twitter, and sent in a ticket and got not even a single reply. All you guys do is push us to buy your crap when the game is totally broken. I see people who have spent hundreds of dollars on these boxes and have absolutely nothing to show for it but an empty wallet. Your company are scammers!!

  6. #6
    I hope they plan on putting the money they're making back into this game instead of spending it on Archeage.

  7. #7
    Member Princess Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    PS3 na is almost unplayable. Disconnects every 5 minutes, after every expo, pvp match, and Co op. I've posted all over this forum about it, on defiance Twitter, and sent in a ticket and got not even a single reply. All you guys do is push us to buy your crap when the game is totally broken. I see people who have spent hundreds of dollars on these boxes and have absolutely nothing to show for it but an empty wallet. Your company are scammers!!
    Agreed- also can scamigo fix X360NA since it's been broken for over 6 months?

    Just kidding- I've watched them long enough to know that nothing gets updated except new scams for their broken game.

    "Get tons of loot for a super low price!" LMAO
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ At #scamigo the customers come last and the scams come first.

  8. #8
    Member KevinVonBach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Springwood
    Posts
    2,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Daisy View Post
    "Get tons of loot for a super low price!" LMAO
    Obviously, their definition of "tons" is very different than what a dictionary would show.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

  9. #9
    Member Oneworld100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Waffles
    Posts
    935
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Obviously, their definition of "tons" is very different than what a dictionary would show.
    Made my day
    * * * * *

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts