+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Compensation for the Xbox 360 EU players

As you may be aware our Xbox 360 EU server was unreachable in the middle of last week. Due to that we have decided to send a compensation reward to every player that has logged in from March 16 to March 20, 2020 on Xbox 360 EU.

The reward consists of 3x Essence Drain Supply Crate and is sent to your claim items.

Once again, we apologize for any inconveniences and thank all of you for your understanding!

I think all platforms deserve compensation. We have all been getting constant crit out after doing even the most menial of things. XBOX players deserve more than just 3 lousy crates. You all really don't listen or care.

Yea we are getting disconnected every couple minutes on PS3 na. Disconnects after every expo, Co op, pvp match and then puts us in que for 15/20 minutes when we try to log back on. I still have glitch locked pursuits from events from last year that I worked very hard for and I feel we deserve compensation for that. I recall someone saying we were gonna get compensation for the broken hulker hell and Soltice Slayer events, what happened with that? You guys are losing a lot of players, I see people giving their stuff away and quitting in the zone chat a lot lately. People are fed up, the least you could do is send a few freebies our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I think all platforms deserve compensation. We have all been getting constant crit out after doing even the most menial of things. XBOX players deserve more than just 3 lousy crates. You all really don't listen or care.

Just curious, what do you think Xbox players should get , that's better than 3 crates?

IMO, for all platforms i think they should give everyone 1 month free of patron and make the gold edition 9.99 on all platforms, that would be cool, good timing too considering the next event comes out on the 30th. I will buy about 6 gold editions if they did that and buy some extras from the store(50% sale). Just my opinion.

When will Ps3 NA players get their compensation? The amount of discinnects I had this week is not funny anymore. It's getting worse day by day. Looks like no one cares about us.

I would enjoy free patron pass and some free bits.
    That way anyone can choose what he wants,but the first step is a fixed game.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    Just curious, what do you think Xbox players should get , that's better than 3 crates?

IMO, for all platforms i think they should give everyone 1 month free of patron and make the gold edition 9.99 on all platforms, that would be cool, good timing too considering the next event comes out on the 30th. I will buy about 6 gold editions if they did that and buy some extras from the store(50% sale). Just my opinion.
    I honestly don't know but they've suffered the most since the data migration. Everyone else has had it so much easier. So yeah... 3 crates ain't nothing if you ask me especially considering some eye probably naive enough to continue on with months and months worth of Patron Passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    As you may be aware our Xbox 360 EU server was unreachable in the middle of last week. Due to that we have decided to send a compensation reward to every player that has logged in from March 16 to March 20, 2020 on Xbox 360 EU.

The reward consists of 3x Essence Drain Supply Crate and is sent to your claim items.

Once again, we apologize for any inconveniences and thank all of you for your understanding!
    Central Declines.., The Ark Grand Hall Owe Us Nothing. Our Video Game Imagination's Not That Naive With, Or In Game World's Understanding.

However, There IS Something You Can Pend In Consideration..., True Game Travelers Doesn't Want To Be Blended In, With, Or Near Reality's Imagination
    , (#Stay Home), That Just Universally Mentally Quit Unconditionally, If Cubs Were Sent By They're Protectors To Ascension Beyond They're Protectors Mentally, Which Also Professor Right From Wrong Daily When Such Ink Existed, Only Repeating Thought Automatical Account Waypoint's Accelerator, Exposing A Question After Planet Earth
    Mentality Surrendered...., If Earth's Protectors/Parents Theme Lighting Rules, Regulations, Teachings, And Traditions, Then Forfeit 12 Years Of Education Miseducating, including University Extensions, (when Cubs observation their Parents Turbulence In Privacy), Respectfully, mentally, how is Protectors of use to Cubs observing? Yet, It's Daily Decreed, Cubs Celebrate Stupidity, Respectfully.....

You'll Be Doing Gameplanet A Favor. Many Thanks, Many Pardons.

(A Rough Draft, Yes, But Seated, Brilliancy Across The Table From Truth.)