+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Minor Arkfall smash and grab?

Is it still possible to spawn this Arkfall? My wife try it since 5 days with over 200 arkfall spike Batteries, everytime she get the one with the grid. She need it because of the Huntmaster task.

They still drop in ps3 but only in Paradise never in San Francisco or Silicon Valley .

The most tries are in Paradies, maybe the TL is a factor? Alone is it on Level 2.

I managed to pull one down in Sausilito last week threat level has nothing to do with it , good luck

Thanks for the reply, at which point we now it is the right one? Is the dialogue different from the normal one "Arkfall Incoming..." or is it the same?

There is a point when the dialogue changes and ego says something about a communication device these are grid not huntmaster

How many tries do you need to spawn the correct one? At this time my wife use over 2mio Scripts for the Arkfall Batteries, from the 200 tries at least 150 in the north region.

You have to fight Dekuso on part of the story mission maybe that would unlock it?

All story missions are complete include the episodes

You're trying to drop the one with the gulanee right? I thought all the small arkfalls had grid first then the gulanee at the end? Which ones are you getting? Maybe try dropping it with a different toon? More than 1 player can go in there

+ Reply to Thread