+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    You're trying to drop the one with the gulanee right? I thought all the small arkfalls had grid first then the gulanee at the end? Which ones are you getting? Maybe try dropping it with a different toon? More than 1 player can go in there
    No , they are looking for the huntmaster , a volge viscera that has two bots to regen him but all they are getting is grid , gulanee instead . I got this on the fifth try .

No we need the one with the Volge Huntmaster (smash and grab), we got everytime the one with the Grid and the Gulanee at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    No , they are looking for the huntmaster , a volge viscera that has two bots to regen him but all they are getting is grid , gulanee instead . I got this on the fifth try .
    Ok I think it is broken on the 360 EU Server, or we doing something wrong.

I don't remember ever doing one of those. The rewards weren't great for the little arkfalls so didn't do many of them. One pursuit I was hunting for a long time was needing 'dark resistance' conflict sites and I wasted days looking for them. Now I see them all the time. I'd suggest concentrate on a different pursuit and you'll probably see one by chance

The main reason for this is the Achievement.

Found another thread about it :/

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ntmaster-Where

Looks like the same problem 4 yr ago

I'm on Pc so I don't have that achievement. I might have never done one

Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    Maybe being 6k helps?

Yes, but without a solution.

Now we finished all Volge related pursuits, for the helmet and so on, maybe this Is a trigger for the Arkfalls, we try it later and maybe this is the solution.

It was about 18 months ago that I last called down a smash and grab . I think that during events they get turned off along with destroy the crystals , these became rare when they introduced the grid . Do you get the achievement trophy for this ? A lot of players don't get the trophies

Killing the Huntmaster is the last achievement I needed for this game

+ Reply to Thread