+ Reply to Thread

Armistice 2020 - arkfalls

I have been getting little information yet I am pleased with the announcement of the Armistice.
    What I could see is a photo about the event and I would like to confirm if the chosen arkfalls are:

Hulker hell - Event Horizon and 99 problems, anyone have info ?
    Thx in advance

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    I have been getting little information yet I am pleased with the announcement of the Armistice.
    What I could see is a photo about the event and I would like to confirm if the chosen arkfalls are:

Hulker hell - Event Horizon and 99 problems, anyone have info ?
    Thx in advance
    This would be nice, i will add that i hope you guys are going to have some decent items in the paradise vendor, i good delection please, weapons, and cosmetics , like it use to have before more recent events.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

If they're gonna re-heat old meals in the microwave, it would be cool if they could give us a choice. For example, they could rotate between the types, and if there's multiple majors at the same time, there could be multiple different types. Or rotate on a daily basis. So if someone wants to do HH exclusively and someone else wants to do EH exclusively, they could just choose to go to the one of their choice and do just that.

And if it rotates on a daily basis, at least they could spend all (most) of their PG on the type they want. For example, if Monday is 99ers, I wouldn't bother buying caches, I'd keep the PG for HH, volge or EH to get cleaninsing or frigid weapons or EH crystals.