+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Taking Money and Giving Lag...

I think it's pretty appalling that you all have the hall to sell these Armistice boxes for $50 a pop. All anyone is going to get is a crap rig, crap chips (don't expect a single t6 chip), and crap guns with crap synergies no one has used since the game first came to any console or PC. Syns like outlaw, maschinist, going postal, etc. No one gives a crap about those syns. They go straight to the vendor for menial amounts of scrip that doesn't come close to a return value in the money any paying customer has paid out. No super jackpots will you receive unless you spend probably $500 on your rigged lottery.
    What you will get is a game now that seems to crash constantly; after a seige, a PvP match, a co-op map, expedition, or just going through your menus to adjust gear and perks you will crit out. Even if you've freshly logged in you won't stay in the game long. I just don't understand how you can offer a service where you provide goods through real life monetary funds a product that is... DEFECTIVE! How do you offer broken synergies like Quasar Wave and Indomitable Ego where once again the fourth tier is inactive. How do you offer these synergies inside your Black Friday Armistice crates knowing exactly just that with RNG odds that are more than subpar. I honestly hope your company goes down in flames just like Trion. When it does you will have no one but yourselves to blame. Greedy people in this world.

Yo when did they start putting ex anuis guns in the boxes lol I got like 15 t4 pos ex anis guns lol

The game is basically unplayable at this point. Normally takes me 30 mins to get contracts done now takes 4 hours because of the constant disconnects. Then gotta sit in que for 20 minutes just to disconnect again repeatedly. Posted about it on this forum and Twitter and get no acknowledgement, just keep giving us useless crap to spend our money on. How tf are you guys even still in business, if this is any indication of how you treat your customers it's a miracle you're still a company. I give up, I just f*ckin give up.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    The game is basically unplayable at this point. Normally takes me 30 mins to get contracts done now takes 4 hours because of the constant disconnects. Then gotta sit in que for 20 minutes just to disconnect again repeatedly. Posted about it on this forum and Twitter and get no acknowledgement, just keep giving us useless crap to spend our money on. How tf are you guys even still in business, if this is any indication of how you treat your customers it's a miracle you're still a company. I give up, I just f*ckin give up.

Switch to PC, seriously. I would have been switch if the console versions was this much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Try discord https://discord.gg/MNWX5N and using the @ function to tag the CMs PAX of Medjed. I been getting my question answered relatively quickly, usually 15 min to half a day depending if the CM is on. Forum usually take anywhere from 1-5 days, avg 3 days to get a proper response.

I dunno how yalls keep going with all the disconnects. I give up after like 2. If you're on disco 34 and still trying you def need to find a hobby or something.

I wondered too how rigged the Black Friday crates were. I wonder if anyone spent $5 and got a super JP? I seriously doubt it. Only popular people can drop super Jp's.

I won't be spending much more time with this game trust me. Once summer hits I'll be busy anyway so I'll prolly just quit or only play when weather's bad. I'm just glad I didn't spend a fortune on this pos game.

Just thinking about all the easy things we've asked to be fixed or added and never get done they could at least raise our drop rates back up. A game with d*ck trees should at least be generous. Most all the people that made it fun for me quit a long time ago bc of the bs and the crap drop rates aren't enough to keep me playing. And it has d*ck trees to run your car into! FFs who put that there?!

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    Try discord https://discord.gg/MNWX5N and using the @ function to tag the CMs PAX of Medjed. I been getting my question answered relatively quickly, usually 15 min to half a day depending if the CM is on. Forum usually take anywhere from 1-5 days, avg 3 days to get a proper response.
    This is the "official" forum for this game. LMFAO! I'm not about to just through anymore damn hoops to get these Yahoo's attention. No f'ing way. Class Action Lawsuits seem to speak volumes. That or they will just ship their bs to the next shell company.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    This is the "official" forum for this game. LMFAO! I'm not about to just through anymore damn hoops to get these Yahoo's attention. No f'ing way. Class Action Lawsuits seem to speak volumes. That or they will just ship their bs to the next shell company.
    That's perfectly fine if you want to wait further for them to respond. Class action lawsuits? Good luck getting a lawyer willing to take on your case. Even if you win the class action, what will you actually gain? Nothing. You ended up paying a decent chunk of change hiring the lawyer and they continue what they are doing. You are fighting a losing battle. Either quit the game all together or leave the console platform for PC where connection are more stable. Good luck on your endeavor.