+ Reply to Thread

Where's are compensation ps3 NA

Listen dev's and cms alike OK now us players on ps3 are have serious issues with the servers we can even get on half the Time first we started getting the social glitch like every day now we can log in it takes us 5 to 30 trys to get in and when we do God forbid we go into matchmaking because if we do we get disconnected right after and the black Friday box's are not dropping like any sjps I spent 125$ so far only pulled 1 a unstoppable a friend of mine spent 200$ only got a elecro rig and a dev this is bad we can't pvp we can't expo we can't do our co op weeklys/Daly's please help us and for the love of God compensate us for this BS it's been like this for far too long we can't do anything!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AJJOKERD18 View Post
    Listen dev's and cms alike OK now us players on ps3 are have serious issues with the servers we can even get on half the Time first we started getting the social glitch like every day now we can log in it takes us 5 to 30 trys to get in and when we do God forbid we go into matchmaking because if we do we get disconnected right after and the black Friday box's are not dropping like any sjps I spent 125$ so far only pulled 1 a unstoppable a friend of mine spent 200$ only got a elecro rig and a dev this is bad we can't pvp we can't expo we can't do our co op weeklys/Daly's please help us and for the love of God compensate us for this BS it's been like this for far too long we can't do anything!!!!!!!!
    Waiting........

wait your store is working? wtf... i havent been able to even buy a patron pass since xmas and i had to fight with the support team for a month to fix it so i could buy patron at that time. i guess they dont want my money if they did they fix my bit store.. also i agree with joker this disconnect problem is a big issuse.

I think a fair compensation for this is 30 days patron pass+ 5000 bits what do u guys think

I would rather they just let me spend money to buy a damn super jp than some random chance at a bunch of useless Synergies that shouldn't even been in the crates to begin with. No one is using going postal, way of change, etc. I literally got one quasar Wave weapon out of the 3 $50 crates I bought. All because I want a damn Quantum Garrison. I got a few crap rigs and not much else. I didn't receive a single t6 chip. Def need compensation. Like since I bought 3 fifty dollar black Friday packs I should get 3 for free. What's in these packs is crap and people wouldn't have spent money on them knowing that trash would be in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I would rather they just let me spend money to buy a damn super jp than some random chance at a bunch of useless Synergies that shouldn't even been in the crates to begin with. No one is using going postal, way of change, etc. I literally got one quasar Wave weapon out of the 3 $50 crates I bought. All because I want a damn Quantum Garrison. I got a few crap rigs and not much else. I didn't receive a single t6 chip. Def need compensation. Like since I bought 3 fifty dollar black Friday packs I should get 3 for free. What's in these packs is crap and people wouldn't have spent money on them knowing that trash would be in them.
    It's funny because last year everyone was pulling sjps now it's like reduced the drops again like when the apoc dropped my friend spent 450$ only got 1 sjp a AA quantum garrison

You guys are fighting through 30 disconnects to spend hundreds of dollars on crap odds for... what? Maybe I'm doing the wrong job I can turn my laptop into a server and make a crap running game myself and be rich lol