+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointment

Disappointment

Hi Hunters
    I've created this thread so we can let Gamigo know how disappointed we all are with this year's Armistice event (no holding back now).
    The fact that the event ark falls are no better than the regular ark falls is a joke ,there is nothing in the game to reward players for their participation in this event, no contract to collect a a jackpot or even a t5 or defiant few vendor selling jackpots these are all things that we have come to expect from Armistice event , Then the very fact that there are no jackpots dropping from the finals but Gamigo have the audacity to promote bit boxes to get your jackpot .
    This is meant to be a celebration of seven wonderful years of Defiance but instead it is an all time low , Gamigo if you cannot hack it and at least make events enjoyable then pull the plug and stop ripping players off .
    One of our CM's once said " Of course, it would be unfair to take away the content away that you already consider as regular feature but we will look what can we do with it". Yes they looked at it and took away everything that made events good .

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    They're stripping down rewards from gameplay and putting them in the store :/ All Py guns/event Jp's are only in the store now. That is pretty disappointing. You can log on buy crap in the store and log off and there's your rewards. Since you don't get QW, ED, PB mods off the ground only in the store and you can't even mod new weapons from IDR. Pretty soon there will be no reason to play. Just log on and buy store crap and leave lol. What's the point of having a patron pass now? Extra ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Since you don't get QW, ED, PB mods off the ground
    Maybe I’m mistaken, I’m pretty sure those do drop through gameplay? Maybe not ed syn, I think qw and pb do.?

Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    Hi Hunters
    I've created this thread so we can let Gamigo know how disappointed we all are with this year's Armistice event (no holding back now).
    The fact that the event ark falls are no better than the regular ark falls is a joke ,there is nothing in the game to reward players for their participation in this event, no contract to collect a a jackpot or even a t5 or defiant few vendor selling jackpots these are all things that we have come to expect from Armistice event , Then the very fact that there are no jackpots dropping from the finals but Gamigo have the audacity to promote bit boxes to get your jackpot .
    This is meant to be a celebration of seven wonderful years of Defiance but instead it is an all time low , Gamigo if you cannot hack it and at least make events enjoyable then pull the plug and stop ripping players off .
    One of our CM's once said " Of course, it would be unfair to take away the content away that you already consider as regular feature but we will look what can we do with it". Yes they looked at it and took away everything that made events good .
    Yup, pointless event except maybe aside from easy forge/ pg. Might as well play vanilla arkfalls and sieges. Clearly they aren’t in it for the players but their own pocketbook.

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    Maybe I’m mistaken, I’m pretty sure those do drop through gameplay? Maybe not ed syn, I think qw and pb do.?
    They might but I went through 47 Nuclear Winter arkfalls yesterday and about the same of Hot Crazy Summer and got 0 of each. I think I got like 7 or 8 mods through the whole time when before Gamigo took over I would of had dozens in total. And they were all Ar scopes/crap mods. To me it looks like they're trying to sell us those boxes for the mods in them too. So they stopped them dropping on the ground. A T4 QW Stab Sight or Mobile Scope or ERR is ridiculous rare now. I didn't drop any decent mods for any syn. I have a feeling they have their eye on how to monetize Iron Demon. How long will it be before that disappears? If it doesn't you can bet new syns won't ever get added there because they want to sell them. They are taking stuff away and trying to sell it back to us screwing with drop rates everywhere and I hate it.

You guys see that none of the staff is even talking to us, and saying anything, not even fixing the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    They might but I went through 47 Nuclear Winter arkfalls yesterday and about the same of Hot Crazy Summer and got 0 of each. I think I got like 7 or 8 mods through the whole time when before Gamigo took over I would of had dozens in total. And they were all Ar scopes/crap mods. To me it looks like they're trying to sell us those boxes for the mods in them too. So they stopped them dropping on the ground. A T4 QW Stab Sight or Mobile Scope or ERR is ridiculous rare now. I didn't drop any decent mods for any syn. I have a feeling they have their eye on how to monetize Iron Demon. How long will it be before that disappears? If it doesn't you can bet new syns won't ever get added there because they want to sell them. They are taking stuff away and trying to sell it back to us screwing with drop rates everywhere and I hate it.
    I agree they must’ve nerfed the ground drop rates at some point? Even so, during the last event I think the ground drops weren’t specific to the synergy if I remember correctly (I think event ground drops used to be?). The only legitimate way to acquire mods is not through idr, basically you have to exploit the system and farm berk arena (requires dlc, or ask a friend) which is extremely random and quite boring as well. That or the runner 125 caches (if it’s the synergy your trying to acquire anyway, which hasn’t changed in ages). Or sit there spamming zone hoping someone else has the mod (usually a rip off scrip wise). That or spend 100k pg at idr and probably not even get the mod you want.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    I agree they must’ve nerfed the ground drop rates at some point? Even so, during the last event I think the ground drops weren’t specific to the synergy if I remember correctly (I think event ground drops used to be?). The only legitimate way to acquire mods is not through idr, basically you have to exploit the system and farm berk arena (requires dlc, or ask a friend) which is extremely random and quite boring as well. That or the runner 125 caches (if it’s the synergy your trying to acquire anyway, which hasn’t changed in ages). Or sit there spamming zone hoping someone else has the mod (usually a rip off scrip wise). That or spend 100k pg at idr and probably not even get the mod you want.
    Just go farm Mine 98 if you know how. I have not seem ED mods but def PB. The QW Ines drop as well but are rare drops. It's going I got all my T5 qw infector mods but the viral accelerator. Got that from a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Just go farm Mine 98 if you know how. I have not seem ED mods but def PB. The QW Ines drop as well but are rare drops. It's going I got all my T5 qw infector mods but the viral accelerator. Got that from a friend.
    Point being modding should be (relatively) easily obtainable through normal gameplay, which it’s not. And from what I’ve seen, berk drops mods far more frequently than any open world farming spots. Anyway, getting off topic here a bit.

After enduring the abuse of neglect this long, why complain about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    Loot boxes are not pay to win.