+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Game Over...

Game Over...

This title is dead. The last year of Trion and now Gamigo have officially destroyed the gaming experience of this title. No point in stating what has been said a million times over. For me I'm done because of the disrespectful loot boxes that carrying 80% obsolete and unwanted material. It's robbery. They no it's trash in those boxes. Right along with creating synergies you can only get mods for in highly over priced loot boxes that offer nothing. These past jackpots are awful from last synergy. Weapons no one wants or made with nanos that make zero sense.
    I just don't want to waste any more money on something so broken and pointless. I'll be doing PvP here and there and selling of as much gear as possible that I won't ever care about. I don't want to leave everything in some miracle this have gets migrated to ps5 in some way but truly it's the end. That's probably just that last part of me holding onto a very toxic relationship.

I’m just guessing here but it seems like they’ve lost all GMs who are actually familiar with the game/ what players want etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    I’m just guessing here but it seems like they’ve lost all GMs who are actually familiar with the game/ what players want etc.
    Or they just don't give a feck !

Quote Originally Posted by Mundy Drudge View Post
    Or they just don't give a feck !
    Or that lol. A lot of people seem to think they’re intentionally trying to drive players away, but idk.

Quote Originally Posted by fm0987 View Post
    Or that lol. A lot of people seem to think they’re intentionally trying to drive players away, but idk.
    Of course they're trying to drive us away. They started by switching to cloud servers because they're too cheap and greedy to keep running the physical servers they acquired; but cloud servers are only meant for storing data. Phsical servers are what they should be using, but I digress. They've been neglecting D13 while pampering 2050. (Which even fewer people play, from what I've heard. Trion should have just ported D13 to the 8th-gen consoles IMO.) As a result, D13 is only going to get worse unless a higher authority intervenes. We HAVE to get Microsoft and/or the BBB to intervene and set Gamigo straight. That is our only hope of saving this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fimbultyr View Post
    Of course they're trying to drive us away. They started by switching to cloud servers because they're too cheap and greedy to keep running the physical servers they acquired; but cloud servers are only meant for storing data. Phsical servers are what they should be using, but I digress. They've been neglecting D13 while pampering 2050. (Which even fewer people play, from what I've heard. Trion should have just ported D13 to the 8th-gen consoles IMO.) As a result, D13 is only going to get worse unless a higher authority intervenes. We HAVE to get Microsoft and/or the BBB to intervene and set Gamigo straight. That is our only hope of saving this game.
    Well said. 100% truth!

"Game over, man... game over!"
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Yep time ole wilbur went to the glue factory. Hes been out to pasture for a while now and that dusty bag of bones finally went lame...........

same here man, I've officially banned myself from any purchase until we see some REAL new content.. New expo map or pvp map maybe? something new not an update to the ****ing store

Quote Originally Posted by milkbananatoasty View Post
    same here man, I've officially banned myself from any purchase until we see some REAL new content.. New expo map or pvp map maybe? something new not an update to the ****ing store
    This forum name makes me hungry.
    Banned/muted lol
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra