+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Game Over...

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    I would keep quiet if any of mention was done on purpose. But if you read previous threads you can see that there’s a problem with Py and due to certain reasons, we cannot update it with new cycles.
    Same with synergies and mostly every feature that you may refer. Yes, they are definitely old problems and of course we’re all are tired to see them unfixed. I didn’t lose my hope for Defiance, also not making any attempts, just being the same player as you who waits for something good to come.
    Hey I hear you. But the community has been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for years. And we get that it's not your fault and that things take time, but jeez. You'd think that after 2 or 3 years, things would get fixed, no? But nah, things have gotten allot worse. I've been playing for 3 years and I've completely lost all motivation to play. I used to be someone that kept hope that things would get better for Defiance, but now I've completely given up hope and I now have this "I'll believe it when I see it" mindset. It's because of a lack of fixes in the past 3 years I've been in Defiance that has led me to feel this way. In sure it's the same for everyone else.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

If Gamigo actually cared about this game, this thread would have been closed lol.

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    I would keep quiet if any of mention was done on purpose. But if you read previous threads you can see that there’s a problem with Py and due to certain reasons, we cannot update it with new cycles.
    Same with synergies and mostly every feature that you may refer. Yes, they are definitely old problems and of course we’re all are tired to see them unfixed. I didn’t lose my hope for Defiance, also not making any attempts, just being the same player as you who waits for something good to come.
    So I am understanding that when you keep quiet on things they don't let you talk about it because they were done on purpose? How hard is it to make new things in a video game it's not building the Taj Mahal it's a friggen virtual car or weapon. Every single game has them it can't be that hard. Why is Gamigo being so greedy with items that cost them nothing to give away? It's not like you have to make every single Jp individually and they are expensive to make. Taking event drops away was like the 5th last straw. Now things missing in the loyalty vendor. How do you think these players feel that have been saving up 500 loyalty for a year to buy one of those things?

You have kept quiet all week , we are not talking about Py , we are all pissed off that the Armistice event has no rewards or contracts , and there is even more problems in the game now than before . Every time that the new devs try something they feck up the original coding and this affects the game and the players

Hi Medjed,
    "We surely understand your feelings and that nothing get better." LOL no you don't, you're not even one year with defiance enduring all this madness. But I'm glad you notice that NOTHING get better.

"The only thing I can say is that we’re not losing hope and we’re not neglecting Defiance" Of course you would say this to ensure people spending money, because nobody will if they know the game is no longer supported. Has there been improvement made to the game? has there been expansion/addition/new map to the game? has there been a valid road map introduce for 2050, after it was abolished at the beginning of this year? Answers, NO, and NO, and NO. Trust me, no one is being fooled here, the game is being and has been neglected.

"it’s just the issues that currently cannot get fixed or we can't give you any time frames" LOL good strategy to extend the "hope" to the community, so they will continue spending money under the perception that things are being worked out, but in reality NO EVIDENCE whatsoever for progress.

" However we also didn’t hit the rock bottom; our team is still working to maintain and to ‘heal’ it" Again this is a good PR trick to give appearance of progress, but that's just it, just an appearance. "Our team"? LOL are they really working? or even exist? because you guys can't even fix PY numbra, let alone other major issues.

And of course Armistice this year is a major letdown, an annual celebration for all arkhunters to cherish but now ruined by the hands of Gamigo's employees.

You once said Gamigo is not the bad guy, but I understand why you and those who collect pay cheques from Gamigo might come to this conclusion.

We surely understand your feelings and that nothing get better. The only thing I can say is that we’re not losing hope and we’re not neglecting Defiance, it’s just the issues that currently cannot get fixed or we can't give you any time frames. However we also didn’t hit the rock bottom; our team is still working to maintain and to ‘heal’ it.
    In game: David Ringo

Quote Originally Posted by David Ringo View Post
    Hi Medjed,
    "We surely understand your feelings and that nothing get better." LOL no you don't, you're not even one year with defiance enduring all this madness. But I'm glad you notice that NOTHING get better.

"The only thing I can say is that we’re not losing hope and we’re not neglecting Defiance" Of course you would say this to ensure people spending money, because nobody will if they know the game is no longer supported. Has there been improvement made to the game? has there been expansion/addition/new map to the game? has there been a valid road map introduce for 2050, after it was abolished at the beginning of this year? Answers, NO, and NO, and NO. Trust me, no one is being fooled here, the game is being and has been neglected.

"it’s just the issues that currently cannot get fixed or we can't give you any time frames" LOL good strategy to extend the "hope" to the community, so they will continue spending money under the perception that things are being worked out, but in reality NO EVIDENCE whatsoever for progress.

" However we also didn’t hit the rock bottom; our team is still working to maintain and to ‘heal’ it" Again this is a good PR trick to give appearance of progress, but that's just it, just an appearance. "Our team"? LOL are they really working? or even exist? because you guys can't even fix PY numbra, let alone other major issues.

And of course Armistice this year is a major letdown, an annual celebration for all arkhunters to cherish but now ruined by the hands of Gamigo's employees.

You once said Gamigo is not the bad guy, but I understand why you and those who collect pay cheques from Gamigo might come to this conclusion.
    They been trying to kill D13 for a few years. Defiance used to be on trion's download page, they removed that, so only way players even know about the game is through word of mouth, glyph launcher or from steam.

Ever since Gamingo took over, they consistently push lootbox after lootbox. Every news, update or patch notes, we had consistently revolve around more loot box. I never seen Trion pushes as much sales as Gamingo is doing. Gamingo officially spend more time adding lootbox than time actually repairing the game.

As we can see recently they have the capability of removing item from the game (aka loyalty) as easily as adding it back in. It isn't like the game is broken, Gamingo intentionally break certain aspect of the game to encourage people to spend money buying loot box.

Nothing is broken, everything can be add back or fix with a click of a mouse like how they incredible active the "event" without a server restart or patch or update. They remove JP from loyalty, they can add it back in just as easily. They claim PY is broken, it is not, they simply have to add the item into the rotation so people will spend more money buying loyalty. Since people aren't buying loyalty as much as they have in the past they remove certain items from loyalty and force people to buy lootbox to make the lost in patron sales. This whole game is a shame.

If you want gamingo to fix the game, stop buying items from the bit store. Anything you buy encourage them to further break the games.

Quote Originally Posted by david ringo View Post
    hi medjed,
    "we surely understand your feelings and that nothing get better." lol no you don't, you're not even one year with defiance enduring all this madness. But i'm glad you notice that nothing get better.

"the only thing i can say is that we’re not losing hope and we’re not neglecting defiance" of course you would say this to ensure people spending money, because nobody will if they know the game is no longer supported. Has there been improvement made to the game? Has there been expansion/addition/new map to the game? Has there been a valid road map introduce for 2050, after it was abolished at the beginning of this year? Answers, no, and no, and no. Trust me, no one is being fooled here, the game is being and has been neglected.

"it’s just the issues that currently cannot get fixed or we can't give you any time frames" lol good strategy to extend the "hope" to the community, so they will continue spending money under the perception that things are being worked out, but in reality no evidence whatsoever for progress.

" however we also didn’t hit the rock bottom; our team is still working to maintain and to ‘heal’ it" again this is a good pr trick to give appearance of progress, but that's just it, just an appearance. "our team"? Lol are they really working? Or even exist? Because you guys can't even fix py numbra, let alone other major issues.

And of course armistice this year is a major letdown, an annual celebration for all arkhunters to cherish but now ruined by the hands of gamigo's employees.

You once said gamigo is not the bad guy, but i understand why you and those who collect pay cheques from gamigo might come to this conclusion.
    r e s p e c t
    Thanks to Gamigo for

Ruined Events
    Broken Weapon Statistics
    Broken Synergys
    Broken Servers
    Useless Eventsynergys
    Broken Supreme Chip Drops
    Broken Mass Canons
    Broken Mass Lobbers
    Broken Py Numbra

Quote Originally Posted by Meowow View Post
    They been trying to kill D13 for a few years. Defiance used to be on trion's download page, they removed that, so only way players even know about the game is through word of mouth, glyph launcher or from steam.

Ever since Gamingo took over, they consistently push lootbox after lootbox. Every news, update or patch notes, we had consistently revolve around more loot box. I never seen Trion pushes as much sales as Gamingo is doing. Gamingo officially spend more time adding lootbox than time actually repairing the game.

As we can see recently they have the capability of removing item from the game (aka loyalty) as easily as adding it back in. It isn't like the game is broken, Gamingo intentionally break certain aspect of the game to encourage people to spend money buying loot box.

Nothing is broken, everything can be add back or fix with a click of a mouse like how they incredible active the "event" without a server restart or patch or update. They remove JP from loyalty, they can add it back in just as easily. They claim PY is broken, it is not, they simply have to add the item into the rotation so people will spend more money buying loyalty. Since people aren't buying loyalty as much as they have in the past they remove certain items from loyalty and force people to buy lootbox to make the lost in patron sales. This whole game is a shame.

If you want gamingo to fix the game, stop buying items from the bit store. Anything you buy encourage them to further break the games.
    THANK YOU!!!! I do not understand how these kids spend hundreds of dollars on this busted game just to get 1 good gun. Like what are you thinking?! I can think of a lot better stuff to spend a few hundred bucks on. Just stop encouraging this sham of a company people, it's pretty simple. Don't give them money, they are forced to reevaluate. Honestly wish they would just make it playable offline. I think that'd solve a lot of problems.

you look at gamigo games !!! they all require constant investment of money .... I am very sorry: - ((in my opinion, the trion was in the wrong hands D13 .... sad ... 5 years of playing with the hope for the best (((and you are all right! !! they only have loot boxes in the foreground !!

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    Most other game companies enjoy making their players happy and are proud of it but this place is doin the opposite all the time. Why? Who the f knows. They could hire 1 single dev that liked this game and they could pay his/her own salary with the money they made off the new things they make. Just 1 developer making things and fixing bugs. All it would take. Just my 2 cents.