+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Gamigo and Eden Reforestation Project united in a common cause

Greetings, Ark Hunters!

Our Paradise takes place in a post-apocalyptic future where giant mushrooms and alien flora dot the landscape along with remained forests and lands of Paradise. But today we ask you to check the world outside your window, the world that needs your support to make a permanent change. We are here, to take a step in the right direction.

As a part of gamigotrees event we have joined with Eden Reforestation Projects in their fight to combat climate change.

Eden Reforestation Projects is an organization that restores forest systems tree by tree alleviating the devastating effects of deforestation. Every tree planted serves to protect, provide, nurture and sustain all of life.
    The work of Eden Reforestation Projects also rebuilds communities. Fair wages and a commitment to skill-building and employment for women and single parents help keep farmers from selling themselves or their families into slavery just to survive.

Over the next few weeks, we will be partnering with them.

For PC players we will have 3 packages of goodies available which can help this cause. Inside of them, you will find anything from caches and skins to consumables and monthly passes depending on the package you choose.
    Most importantly, for every $1.99, $9.99 and $19.99 package, Eden Reforestation Project promises to plant 2, 10 or 20 trees respectively.

Below you can take a closer look for the available packages.

Seed Package
    Contains 2x Premium Ex Inanis Weapon Cache. This pack can be bought multiple times.

Flower Package
    Contains 3x Premium Ex Inanis Weapon Cache, 2x Arkforge Cache (50) and 1x Caustic Fury Cyber Rig Supply. This pack can be bought multiple times.

Root Package
    Contains 1x Patron Pass 30 Days, 4x Premium Ex Inanis Weapon Cache, 3x Arkforge Cache (50) and 2x Caustic Fury Cyber Rig Supply. This pack can be bought only one time.

For more details visit the project website!

Join us and make the world a better place!

* The packages can only be bought for the PC platform.
    ** Prices between different regions can vary with seemingly little consistency between the US Dollar, British Pound Sterling and Euro.

Ahaha haha, I don't trust Gamigo with a dime. If this works the same way as with the money collected by D13, it will never get to its destination.

Medjed, no offense but can you please talk to the team about addressing all these issues going on, i mean serious there's no rewards/loot drops, from the events, the events are pointless to play. Also there's other issues which people are talking about .

I find it hard to believe anymore that a new company/team has taken over, considering the only person i see posting news is you Medjed, where is everyone else at?
    Why D13 isn't getting any new content, upgraded graphics?, wtf is going on lol.

Honestly if the game is shutting down, make the game playable offline so we can play forever, at least do this, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    I don't trust Gamigo with a dime
    This makes two of us, then.

Wallet remains sealed.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

https://edenprojects.org/partners/

Hmmm, I can't find Gamigo among the partners.

https://edenprojects.org/

Here you can donate directly...

Defiance Stockholm Syndrome Support Group
    Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    https://edenprojects.org/partners/

Hmmm, I can't find Gamigo among the partners.

https://edenprojects.org/

Here you can donate directly...
    Gamigo is on there:

https://edenprojects.org/partners-2/seed-partners-4/

I wish you @Gamigo would put a little of that charitable giving attitude into the game :/

I finished my pursuits and I can't think of any reason to keep doing arkfalls. Do you think if we're bored we'll buy stuff in the store? I doubt it works like that.

Removing drops from arkfalls was not cool! Maybe this was the event I finally get a Jp but def not now :/

Boy you guys will do anything to sell your ripoff junk huh? How bout using all that money you made from the rigged armistice boxes to actually fix the game?!! And wheres the compensation for the last 3 broken events? Wheres our pg from the wear green pics? Shame on you for peddling your bunk crap under the guise of a charitable cause. You've reached a new low gamigo.

And I mean there's millions of people who can't go to work and unsure about the future with money problems in everyone's mind. But you want donations? How about donating something to us your players like giving us back loot drops after event arkfalls instead of taking stuff away. It's hard not to be angry right now with u Gamigo. I don't give a sh*t about some trees I am hoping praying my Mom and Dad and other old family and friends don't get this virus that kills old people and I want this game to distract me from normal life. That's all I want. Running around doing pointless arkfalls? Wtf may as well go stack rocks or something. First you made patron pass a pointless commodity, taking away benefits and now even taking things out of the loyalty vendor. How long until all gameplay is pointless? What's next now? Lower max pg to 50 and put that in the store too? Make us buy ammo? This is frustrating as hell please stop taking stuff away from the game and trying to sell it back! If you want to sell something makes some new things why is that so hard?!

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #10
    I know how you feel about the current situation in the game but please this is really not the place where you have to involve gamigotrees event.
    Eden Reforestation Projects is not about planting trees for a good view. Trees is the end goal that gives poorest of the poor a possibility for farming and sustain the climate. The whole mission starts with providing fair wage employment to local villagers who live in the affected regions. If you see no point in that then this is not a tread you should be commenting. For other game topics and questions, you have other places to discuss. Here – only project discussion please.