+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Gamigo and Eden Reforestation Project united in a common cause

Greetings, Ark Hunters!

Our Paradise takes place in a post-apocalyptic future where giant mushrooms and alien flora dot the landscape along with remained forests and lands of Paradise. But today we ask you to check the world outside your window, the world that needs your support to make a permanent change. We are here, to take a step in the right direction.

As a part of gamigotrees event we have joined with Eden Reforestation Projects in their fight to combat climate change.

Eden Reforestation Projects is an organization that restores forest systems tree by tree alleviating the devastating effects of deforestation. Every tree planted serves to protect, provide, nurture and sustain all of life.
    The work of Eden Reforestation Projects also rebuilds communities. Fair wages and a commitment to skill-building and employment for women and single parents help keep farmers from selling themselves or their families into slavery just to survive.

Over the next few weeks, we will be partnering with them.

For PC players we will have 3 packages of goodies available which can help this cause. Inside of them, you will find anything from caches and skins to consumables and monthly passes depending on the package you choose.
    Most importantly, for every $1.99, $9.99 and $19.99 package, Eden Reforestation Project promises to plant 2, 10 or 20 trees respectively.

Below you can take a closer look for the available packages.

Garden Pack
    Contains 2x Weapon Skin Cache. This pack can be bought multiple times.

Grove Pack
    Contains 3x Weapon Skin Cache, 2x Purified Gulanite (30) and 1x Synergy Crystal Cache. This pack can be bought multiple times.

Forest Pack
    Contains 1x Monthly Purified Gulanite Pass, 4x Weapon Skin Cache, 3x Purified Gulanite (30) and 1x Synergy Crystal Cache. This pack can be bought only one time.

For more details visit the project website!

Join us and make the world a better place!

* The packages can only be bought for the PC platform.
    ** Prices between different regions can vary with seemingly little consistency between the US Dollar, British Pound Sterling and Euro.

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Get your priorities straight! There is a contagion going on that is effecting everyone in the world right now. The covid 19 Corona Virus has killed more than 100 thousand people across the world and there is well over 1 million infected! There has been so many people lose there jobs and cant feed there families. Food stores have been emptied! People are on lock down around the world. There are so many better causes right now than deforestation, saving the trees, and climate change! For people who want to donate money. I reccomend donating to the red cross, hospitals, first responders, and your local food pantries! Deforestation can wait! Asking people to donate to this cause when many medical workers do not have the proper equipment to protect themselves from the virus is not the right thing to do at this time!

Gamigotrees event?
    You call asking for donations an event?
    Really...
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

Wow I would be totally embarrassed to post this ,shame on you
    Legendary Gods founder

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    I understand your point but to make it clear Eden Reforestation Projects is not about planting trees for a good view. Trees is the end goal that gives them a possibility for farming and changes climate. The whole mission starts with providing fair wage employment to local villagers who live in the affected regions. Those people are poorest of the poor.

We may have problems with economy, jobs and food supplies now but those who will work for Eden Reforestation Projects are not related to our global-panic food buying, mask stocks because some people bought everything and reselling for a high price and politics who make millions out of it. We are struggling now but they are living in extreme poverty for decades and every year they are close to resort to selling themselves or their families into slavery just to survive.

So, I see no embarrassment to post this and I’m not telling you to ignore other world problems. This project gives you an opportunity to do something and to understand what stands behind every seed that is being planted.

I don’t get this- no donation of funds is going to Eden Reforestation?

If so, can someone from scamigo explain why our purchases are just profits for Gamigo without any benefit for the foundation?

Sounds like this event is a scam that doesn’t even help Eden Reforestation secure funds to plant more trees...

Scamigo has even scammed Mother Earth...

From FAQ:

What portion of my purchase will be donated to Eden Reforestation Projects?

That’s a great question! We are not donating any funds to Eden Reforestation Projects. With our #gamigotrees Event, you choose a pack of trees, we give you awesome in-game rewards and Eden plants your trees in one of their 6 locations across the world: Madagascar, Indonesia, Nepal, Kenya, Mozambique or Haiti.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ At #scamigo the customers come last and the scams come first.

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    In FAQ it says that gamigo is not donating money directly from your payment.

You are buying tree packs that Eden will plant and we are rewarding you with free items. Could you please tell me what’s not understandable here?

Medjed what about the exl event for ps3 and Xbox

I keep asking about this but never get answers we used to get extra life event but now nothing what happen to that charity did we give enough money or what happen

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJOKERD18 View Post
    I keep asking about this but never get answers we used to get extra life event but now nothing what happen to that charity did we give enough money or what happen
    Every cent earned during charity went to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. I don’t know what is your reason to ask this but despite of reached or not goal extra life received its funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Every cent earned during charity went to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. I don’t know what is your reason to ask this but despite of reached or not goal extra life received its funds.
    He asks this question because he would like to know if there are going to be more extra life events to participate in, or if Gamigo does not take part in this charity event

DEFIANCE 2050 XBOX ONE/PC/STEAM/ANDROID DEFIANCE D13 XBOX 360
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    In FAQ it says that gamigo is not donating money directly from your payment.

You are buying tree packs that Eden will plant and we are rewarding you with free items. Could you please tell me what’s not understandable here?
    My friend works at a home and garden store! He says he can get me what ever seeds I need! Can I send you some seeds and still receive these free items? I'll send you a whole box of seeds! What kind would you prefer?
    LG CLAN FOUNDER XBOX ONE

+ Reply to Thread